Design and implement a Risk Analytics initiative, maximizing use of data, analytics, and automation to enhance understanding and monitoring of risks, operationalize Risk Appetite and tolerance, and assesses effectiveness and alternatives of risk mitigations.
More Uses of the Risk Analytics Toolkit:
- Ensure you exceed; lead Business Risk services protects value.
- Manage Project Management skills, and Communication Skills.
- Manage work with clients to manage and explore data to discover Business Opportunities.
- Make sure that your project follows written Risk And Compliance Policies and Procedures for Business Activities.
- Pilot: back controls advisory (internal controls, Internal Audit, and Risk Analytics).
- Govern: governance Risk And Compliance (GRC) Technology Enablement.
- Orchestrate: compliance and Operational Risk Management.
- Standardize: creativity and innovative Leadership Skills.
- Make sure that your project complies; controls advisory (internal controls, Internal Audit, and Risk Analytics).
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients to enhance Client Satisfaction.
- Support the digital Collections initiatives and projects.
- Orchestrate: aladdin combine sophisticated Risk Analytics with comprehensive Portfolio management, trading, and operations tools on a single platform to power informed Decision Making.
- Audit: monitor Operations Execution to ensure that strategies are executed as designed.
- Ensure your organization complies; basis and Security Administration, Process Controls, etc.
- Pilot: monthly Performance Reporting incorporating performance reads of different strategy changes and new initiatives.
- Provide leadership, Relationship Management, consulting, networking and influencing skills.
- Validate/recalibrate all models annually to incorporate latest data.
- Steer: conduct comprehensive portfolio and Risk Analytics.
- Control: review strategy changes from Conceptual Design to analytical sizing to Test Design to stakeholder buy in to implementation to interpretation of results.
- Drive: Machine Learning engineering, Cyber Risk Analytics.
- Establish that your design promotes risk awareness and the overall effectiveness of risk and Compliance Management programs, Risk Analytics and operations in the business.
- Steer aggregate and allocated economic capital calculation methodology and enhancement of uses in pricing and Portfolio management, in partnership with ERM Risk Analytics and Business Teams.
- Establish Risk Analytics framework, infrastructure and reporting for the CEO and the board.
- Drive profitability assessment of Collection and Recovery Strategies through risk / return analysis using financial modelling.
- Collaborate with the Risk Management Risk Analytics function to design and implement appropriate Business Intelligence reports to help drive Technology Strategy.
- Direct: Corporate Governance and Enterprise Risk management.
- Guide: for Internal Audit, SOX Compliance, or other Risk Management activities.
- Be accountable for sourcing and management of data sets to Support Strategy and segmentation function.
- Secure that your planning assess Risk Data and prepare Risk Analytics to escalate early warning signs and developments that might indicate changes in your organizations Risk Profile or warrant adjustments in the Risk Appetite.
- Lead: aladdin combine sophisticated Risk Analytics with comprehensive Portfolio management, trading, and operations tools on a single platform to power informed.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Risk Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Risk Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Risk Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Risk Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Risk Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you recognize an Risk Analytics objection?
- What activities does the governance board need to consider?
- Are you changing as fast as the world around you?
- What adjustments to the strategies are needed?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Risk Analytics strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Is the required Risk Analytics data gathered?
- How is Continuous Improvement applied to Risk Management?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Will it solve real problems?
- How do you gather Risk Analytics requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Risk Analytics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Risk Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Risk Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Risk Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Risk Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Risk Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Risk Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Risk Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Risk Analytics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Risk Analytics Project Team have enough people to execute the Risk Analytics Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Risk Analytics Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Risk Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Risk Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Risk Analytics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Risk Analytics Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Risk Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Risk Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Risk Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Risk Analytics project with this in-depth Risk Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Risk Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Risk Analytics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Risk Analytics Investments work better.
This Risk Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.