Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Are significant changes in risk posture or the emergence of new risks being adequately identified across all projects and program management activities being actively managed and tracked?
- Is the trend driven by your organizations stakeholders requiring more exploitative low-risk and short term projects, in prejudice of uncertain more long term radical innovation projects?
- Have adequate contingency planning and allowances been incorporated into the project parameters to provide for major risk factors which may adversely affect project success?
- How to obtain accurate information about utility projected spending and revenue, given that utilities can change spending by allocating costs between opex and capex?
- Which processes addresses the risks by priorities, schedules the project management plan as required, and inserts resources and activities into the budget?
- Does the outsourcing agreement also include reporting mechanisms that ensure adequate oversight of IT security risk management by the service provider?
- Do the project proponents have your organizational capacity to successfully incorporate, manage, and deliver risk management measures to the project?
- What metrics do participants believe should be used in organizations in relation to the acquisition, sharing, retention and utilisation of knowledge?
- What are the processes that participants believe should be used in organizations to acquire, share, retain and utilise knowledge more effectively?
- Have all parties involved in the project implemented an adequate quality management system to ensure that gross errors in the work are limited?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations projections?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups/audiences that will be impacted by this change?
- Risk Audit: Are corresponding safety and risk management policies posted for all to see?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can solicitation Schedules be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity analysis -which risks will have the most impact on the Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations project?
- Procurement Audit: Have the funding arrangements been agreed where payments take place over several financial periods?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the procedures for identifying indirect costs to incurring organizations, indirect cost pools, and allocating the costs from the pools to the contracts formally documented?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the business case include how the Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is there a new or renewed interest in the field of Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations project management?
Step-by-step and complete Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations project with this in-depth Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations investments work better.
This Risk Management for Project Driven Organizations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.