Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SaaS Delivery Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SaaS Delivery Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SaaS Delivery Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SaaS Delivery Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SaaS Delivery Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Can the solution protect, track and monitor the gamut of solutions that might be in use in your organization, from off-the-shelf SaaS apps to more general-purpose compute and processing resources?
- Is there key information your customers need to know, often urgently, and by delivering it proactively you could prevent a call and enhance service at the same time?
- How do you ensure that the SaaS solution is properly configured to meet your unique business requirements and is properly aligned with your business processes?
- Do you want your users to be able to use all the latest web, SaaS, and consumer apps, while still being able to securely integrate with your corporate apps?
- How much time and resource do you spend on your Website promoting your SaaS/Cloud applications, compared to promoting traditional applications in the past?
- Should your organization wait until most, or all, of the functionality required in line-of-business applications are available as a SaaS offering?
- How do you integrate scattered data silos across on premise, off-premise, cloud and SaaS partners to deliver a unified view of your data assets?
- What systems come together in the architecture of your SaaS business to deliver subscription-based services to partners and end customers?
- What are the changes in the business models of software organizations induced by internal and external influences of your organization?
- Does provider make available source code escrow with a reputable SaaS escrow provider who ensures that tests each backup for viability?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SaaS Delivery Model book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SaaS Delivery Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SaaS Delivery Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SaaS Delivery Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SaaS Delivery Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SaaS Delivery Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SaaS Delivery Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SaaS Delivery Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you have access to stakeholders when you need them?
- Risk Register: Recovery actions - planned actions taken once a risk has occurred to allow you to move on. What should you do after?
- Variance Analysis: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to your organization (lowest level only)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor SaaS Delivery Model project risks?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During SaaS Delivery Model project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ensure that all participants know how to use the required technology?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the procedures and processes to be followed for purchases, including approval and authorisation requirements?
- Source Selection Criteria: With the rapid changes in information technology, will media be readable in five or ten years?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous SaaS Delivery Model project that are not applicable on this phase of this SaaS Delivery Model project?
Step-by-step and complete SaaS Delivery Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SaaS Delivery Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SaaS Delivery Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SaaS Delivery Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SaaS Delivery Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SaaS Delivery Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SaaS Delivery Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SaaS Delivery Model project with this in-depth SaaS Delivery Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SaaS Delivery Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SaaS Delivery Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SaaS Delivery Model investments work better.
This SaaS Delivery Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.