Collaborate Cross Functionally with key Internal Stakeholders (Field Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Product Management, Engineering, Pre/Post Sales, and Finance) to drive Product Adoption in target accounts.
More Uses of the SaaS Toolkit:
- Confirm your venture complies; focus the teams efforts on selling subscription based customer training to ensure a solid customer base and predictable Revenue Generation.
- Ensure you orchestrate; command of Social Media for the benefit of Lead Generation, gaining access to executives and networking with Key Stakeholders.
- Be accountable for supporting ongoing work building and maintaining Knowledge Management in respect of customer and vendor contracting.
- Manage work with Management Team to ensure that critical issues are documented and escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution.
- Pilot: natural relationship builder who can research and leverage various tools and approaches to uncover ways to relate to your customers.
- Write clear, consistent, concise User Interface content, emails, notifications, and product tours at all stages of the advertiser journey.
- Be accountable for working directly with Account Executives, Account Managers, Sales Operations and other internal personnel on customer and vendor contracts.
- Perform industry research and utilize industry knowledge to develop successful negotiation strategies and structure for Business Relationships.
- Imagine a situation where you have hundreds of engineers build and pushing microservices into a highly available SaaS platform built on a cutting Edge Technology stack.
- Contribute to the teams mission to improve Data Flows, optimizing your processes, and ensuring accounting output is accurate.
- Ensure you are open and honest in communications with all stakeholders legal colleagues, management, customers and others.
- Enable the team to detect and respond to threats against endpoints, third party SaaS, infrastructure, and Redox services.
- Provide client/prospect feedback to your Product Development and Marketing Teams in a constructive, helpful manner.
- Navigate large organizations to build trust and credibility, and demonstrate value with decision makers and influencers.
- Ensure all contract paperwork is generated and issued in an efficient manner to ensure continuation of coverage and Mitigate Risk for your organization.
- Become involved in the evaluation of products and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness as onboarding of SaaS Solutions into the Cloud Environment.
- Drive progress through obstacles by building consensus and making decisions taking ownership for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Manage work with operations and Technology Teams to develop archive and delete policies that can be automated to maintain optimal storage health.
- Identify: Project Management, Software Environment, SaaS, client facing, Agile environment, remote, requirements, planning, executing, monitoring, closing, projects, management.
- Confirm your project complies; as you grow out your Development Teams, you are in need of a development management to lead a team of SaaS developers.
- Manage work with operations and Technology Teams as projects come up which require bulk ingest or migration of assets across various systems and storage pools.
- Lead regular meetings with interdepartmental teams to collaborate and communicate client services and expectations.
- Oversee and perform regular internal review of existing legacy contracts and ensure legal and policy compliance, instilling Process Improvements where necessary.
- Maintain Internal Control and safeguards for SaaS sales results, revenue reporting, accruals, and Cash Management.
- Collaborate with Internal Stakeholders to oversee internal implementation set up processes for new accounts and standard changes to existing accounts.
- Provide creative, cost effective contract solutions that meet your organizations business, technological, financial, and legal needs.
- Facilitate internal and external project Planning Sessions, to set formal timelines and milestones for Project Schedule.
- Ensure you merge; lead It Security Projects in areas as System Hardening, Mobile Device Management, Data Leakage prevention, antivirus, SaaS Application Security, and Remote Access.
- Manage work with operations and Technology Teams to develop dashboards for department based monitoring of storage utilization.
- Help lead projects alongside your design and cross functional partners, across the entire user journey and ongoing Product Lifecycle.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SaaS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SaaS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SaaS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SaaS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SaaS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- If there were zero limitations, what would you do differently?
- What are your operating costs?
- How do customers see your organization?
- How do you keep records, of what?
- How do your Work Systems and key Work Processes relate to and capitalize on your core competencies?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if SaaS does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Is the SaaS Solution sustainable?
- What SaaS metrics are outputs of the process?
- What Management System do you use to leverage the SaaS experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SaaS book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SaaS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SaaS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SaaS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SaaS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SaaS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SaaS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SaaS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SaaS project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SaaS Project Team have enough people to execute the SaaS Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SaaS Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SaaS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SaaS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SaaS Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SaaS Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SaaS Project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SaaS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SaaS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SaaS project with this in-depth SaaS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SaaS and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SaaS investments work better.
This SaaS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.