How prepared is your organization setup too quickly and accurately start using SAP Analytics Cloud? This practical SAP Analytics Cloud Toolkit addresses common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Analytics Cloud related project.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE? THIS TOOLKIT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Analytics Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Analytics Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Analytics Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Is there a happy medium between end users needs for self-service and the IT charter to provide control, security, centralization, and optimization of BI environments?
- How effective is the use of mobile case management as a coordination tool, both internally between teams and externally between partners/departments?
- How do you incorporate testing and feedback loops to ensure the BI solution is measuring what is relevant as the business grows and BI needs evolve?
- What are your organizations most significant obstacles to reducing the time it takes for BI and analytics projects to achieve intended objectives?
- Which types of BI functionality are users in your organization currently implementing on mobile devices and which are planned for implementation?
- How do underlying factors that prevent the utilisation of information influence a decision-making process, particularly within a BI environment?
- Does the BI team engage with users to identify technical obstacles that prevent organization members from getting value out of reports?
- How important is the goal of reducing time to value compared to the importance of achieving success with BI and analytics objectives?
- Do your organizations IT BI teams and development experts provide guidance to users of self-service BI and analytics technologies?
- Is social bi a separate category of business intelligence or ultimately a feature embedded into broader offerings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Analytics Cloud book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP Analytics Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Dashboard; with the SAP Analytics Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Analytics Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Analytics Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Analytics Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Analytics Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP Analytics Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: If standardized procurement documents are needed, where can others be found?
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the SAP Analytics Cloud project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: List five reasons why organizations outsource. Why is there a growing trend in outsourcing, especially in the government?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its relationship with its (past) staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the SAP Analytics Cloud project Manager?
- Procurement Audit: Was invitation to tender to each specific contract issued after the evaluation of the indicative tenders was completed?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is influential in the SAP Analytics Cloud project area (both thematic and geographic areas)?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Does the SAP Analytics Cloud project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Cost Management Plan: Are SAP Analytics Cloud project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk may be made during which step of risk management?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Analytics Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Analytics Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Analytics Cloud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Analytics Cloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Analytics Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Analytics Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Analytics Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Analytics Cloud project with this in-depth SAP Analytics Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Analytics Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Analytics Cloud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Analytics Cloud investments work better.
This SAP Analytics Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.