Work with specifications to design, implement, and maintain high availability and secure Application Services.
- Make sure that your design complies; partners with the technical areas in the research and resolution of system and process problems.
- Develop and monitor metrics and develop ways to improve for internal and customer facing solutions.
- Write and maintain documentation related to security design, implementation and practices.
- Be certain that your organization gathers and writes requirements and Design Specifications for large or moderately complex systems.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Establish that your design responds to system failures and work with support or vendor teams to minimize business impact.
- Develop: partner with product owners and developers to identify areas for improved efficiencies.
- Be certain that your organization provides support for connectivity or related network/communication issues for the user community.
- Control: research current industry technology to better facilitate vendor and partner communications.
- Formulate: effectively interact with field sales, cloud team and line of business decision makers.
- Ensure that SLAs for your customers production and supporting environments are maintained.
- Assure your enterprise participates in design, code, and test Inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues.
- Formulate: confident in applying methodology, tools and processes to ensure successful customer adoption.
- Confirm your organization contributes to cross functional Strategic Planning and assesses risk and benefits of forecasts.
- Supervise the expansion or modification of system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies, policies, and procedures for B2B/M2M/IoT services.
- Devise: constantly evaluate the Test Automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement.
- Orchestrate: design and manage the execution of Test Plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Control: joint debugging and solving of live customer problems together with engineering and support teams.
- Ensure your operation contributes to and supports review held by other engineers and provide useful feedback.
- Consult with users to design, modify, and account for program changes or to provide Technical Support.
- Systematize: up to date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently.
- Integrate Existing Applications with your ERP System (NetSuite) and other external services.
- Confirm your design ensures that all IT infrastructure systems are in compliance with organization policies.
- Help manage all aspects of your AWS/Azure instances and storage backing your cloud platforms.
- Write detailed Architecture And Design documents and perform solution option comparisons.
- Be accountable for creating configuration, build, and Test Scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Methodize: most important is to understand the root cause of the problematic scenarios where system fails.
- Manage: setup and configure transaction, process, and system monitors to track service availability and performance.
- Ensure you exceed; lead process changes; communicate IT goals, activities and accomplishments to the business.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP Cloud Platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Cloud Platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Cloud Platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Cloud Platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Cloud Platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What should you stop doing?
- Is the SAP Cloud Platform documentation thorough?
- What SAP Cloud Platform data should be collected?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- How do you promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Who do you report SAP Cloud Platform results to?
- Has the SAP Cloud Platform value of standards been quantified?
- How do you stay flexible and focused to recognize larger SAP Cloud Platform results?
- Is there any existing SAP Cloud Platform governance structure?
- Looking at each person individually - does every one have the qualities which are needed to work in this group?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Cloud Platform book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP Cloud Platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Cloud Platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Cloud Platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Cloud Platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Cloud Platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Cloud Platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP Cloud Platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SAP Cloud Platform project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SAP Cloud Platform project team have enough people to execute the SAP Cloud Platform project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SAP Cloud Platform project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Cloud Platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Cloud Platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Cloud Platform Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Cloud Platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Cloud Platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Cloud Platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Cloud Platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Cloud Platform project with this in-depth SAP Cloud Platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Cloud Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Cloud Platform and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Cloud Platform investments work better.
This SAP Cloud Platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.