Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP Business Bydesign Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Business Bydesign related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Business Bydesign specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Business Bydesign Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 989 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Business Bydesign improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 989 standard requirements:
- Consider what happens if the receiving application is migrated to a cloud service, and the ERP application remains in-house. What protocols do corresponding applications use to talk to each other?
- Your team are ready to put thinking caps on and transform a market opportunity into a product available for sale. How can your new process manufacturing ERP help this process along?
- In case multiple ERP systems are in place; could you account for what functions are supported by the ORACLE, PEOPLESOFT and SAP environments, and are multiple instances of each?
- If every organization in a sector is using the same so-called vanilla software (e.g. an SAP ERP system) what happens to the competitive advantage from implementing IT systems?
- Many warehouses run quite well with warehousing functionality from OMS or ERP. So, how do you know whether your business can benefit from a warehouse management system?
- With ERP, do you think it takes less time to establish a work breakdown structure number (formerly job order number) after receipt and acceptance of a funding document?
- Is there a web-based tool that provides administrators with the ability to view the access that users have been granted, e.g. fields/tables/forms etc., within the ERP?
- What were your organizations total expenditures to integrate neutral file formats and/or develop intersystem connectivity into your CAD, CAM, CAE, PDM, or ERP systems?
- What if separate islands of data were replaced with a more integrated software ERP system created to serve and support multiple business functions and requirements?
- The financial accounting module is often the first module to be implemented within an ERP system. why do many companies start with the financial accounting module?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Business Bydesign book in PDF containing 989 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP Business Bydesign self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Business Bydesign Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Business Bydesign areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Business Bydesign Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Business Bydesign projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Business Bydesign Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP Business Bydesign project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the SAP Business Bydesign project portfolio. How is this helpful in SAP Business Bydesign project selection?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff placements are appropriately effective and constructive in relation to program-related learning outcomes?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the SAP Business Bydesign project schedule?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the actual costs used for variance analysis reconcilable with data from the accounting system?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is most interested in information about the topic and/or has previously initiated interest?
- Risk Management Plan: Where are you confronted with risks during the business phases?
- Activity Attributes: Can you re-assign any activities to another resource to resolve an over-allocation?
- Variance Analysis: How does the monthly budget compare to the actual experience?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SAP Business Bydesign project plan (variances)?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Business Bydesign Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Business Bydesign project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Business Bydesign project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Business Bydesign project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Business Bydesign project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Business Bydesign project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Business Bydesign project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Business Bydesign project with this in-depth SAP Business Bydesign Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Business Bydesign projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Business Bydesign and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Business Bydesign investments work better.
This SAP Business Bydesign All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.