Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP HANA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP HANA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP HANA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP HANA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 989 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP HANA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 989 standard requirements:
- What are the potential areas of conflict that can arise between organisations IT and marketing functions around the deployment and use of business intelligence and data analytics software services and whats the best way to resolve them?
- Do you have mature business intelligence environments that can integrate fraud analytics within your current environment to take advantage of processes and architecture that are already in place?
- Role of technology in recruiting and promotion: How do software systems such as r_sum_ databases, screens, and performance-management tracking account for and promote diversity in your workplace?
- One crucial problem in the database management system demand management evaluation process is to answer the question: given a query on the database, what resources will the query demand?
- Overall viability: what is the likelihood of the vendor continuing to invest in products and services for its customers and how do references rate the vendors relevance in the future?
- Sales strategy: does the vendor have an innovative partner strategy, attractive pricing, flexible and clear product packaging, and a strong land-and-expand and enterprise sales model?
- What type of user interface has been recognized as an effective DSS GUI because it is familiar, user friendly, and a gateway to almost all sources of necessary information and data?
- Does your BI solution honor distinctions with dashboards that automatically authenticate and provide the appropriate level of detail based on a users privileges to the data source?
- What percentage of user PCs and servers are included in a centralized software inventory/CMDB (configuration management database); which is populated by a software tracking tool?
- When specific users are viewing and interacting with analytics, can you use a named-user licensing models that offers accessibility without the need for hardware considerations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP HANA book in PDF containing 989 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP HANA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP HANA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP HANA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP HANA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP HANA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP HANA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP HANA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful SAP HANA project plan execution?
- Procurement Audit: Which contracts have been awarded for works, supply of products or provision of services?
- Procurement Audit: Is the functioning of automatic disbursement programs tested by an independent party?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Quality Management Plan: Were there any deficiencies / issues in prior years self-assessment?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the SAP HANA project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization make it easy for customers to seek assistance or complain?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is requirements work dependent on any other specific SAP HANA project or non-SAP HANA project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
Step-by-step and complete SAP HANA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP HANA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP HANA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP HANA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP HANA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP HANA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP HANA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP HANA project with this in-depth SAP HANA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP HANA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP HANA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP HANA investments work better.
This SAP HANA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.