Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP HANA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP HANA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP HANA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP HANA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP HANA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Is it any wonder that SAP, with no history of successfully developing databases, cannot develop a brand new database to the same level within just a handful of years?
- Why would you, as a customer, spend years investing resources into making something work, to simply throw it away and start over with something new and unproven?
- Are SAP companies, faced with the once-in-a-generation opportunity to simplify and re-baseline erp platforms, simply opting for the lowest disruption option?
- Have you considered a strategy to refresh your dated infrastructure while integrating expansive digital capabilities as data lakes and machine learning?
- Which technical deployment option has single application runs in a single schema, and in a single SAP HANA database as part of an SAP HANA system?
- Which SAP HANA license key types locks down the system when the current memory consumption of SAP HANA exceeds the licensed amount of memory?
- Are there any special initiatives undertaken by your organization to engage with the disadvantaged, vulnerable and marginalised stakeholders?
- How many stakeholder complaints were received in the past financial year and what percentage was satisfactorily resolved by the management?
- Which privileges allow read access to data in SAP HANA information models depending on certain values or combination of values?
- Which configuration files are created if customer-specific changes are made after or during installation of SAP HANA database?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP HANA book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP HANA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP HANA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP HANA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP HANA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP HANA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP HANA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP HANA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Appropriate work authorization documents which subdivide the contractual effort and responsibilities, within functional organizations?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you assist them to be as productive as possible?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you use specialized software to manage your portfolio of SAP HANA projects?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the SAP HANA project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful SAP HANA project plan execution?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How will economic events and trends likely affect the SAP HANA project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are measurement techniques employed to determine the potential impact of proposed changes?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
Step-by-step and complete SAP HANA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP HANA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP HANA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP HANA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP HANA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP HANA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP HANA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP HANA project with this in-depth SAP HANA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP HANA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP HANA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP HANA investments work better.
This SAP HANA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.