- Identify market and environmental trends beneficial to the enterprise; develop alternative options for business partners to pursue and adopt.
- Manage the projects with top down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Ensure you drive innovation and integration of new technologies and quality initiatives into projects and activities in the manufacturing and/or engineering organization.
- Manage the current infrastructure to allow for maximum availability, at a minimum cost, and optimizing performance in a complex environment for multiple Business Processes.
- Ensure you manage and lead a program involving multiple functions and Project Teams to drive the engineering development and implementation process for a product or Service Offering.
- Develop analysis of technology architecture design in coordination with designers, architects, developers, and Business Analysts.
- Ensure you develop and direct development of schedules, critical deliverables, budget, Resource Allocation plan, and other support requirements for assigned program.
- Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture.
- Be accountable for collaborating with other consulting, Architects, Developers, and business partners to provide Technical Design guidance to align with strategy and applicable Technical Standards.
- Manage your clients to develop growth strategies based on the organizational goals, your services are designed to help clients be prepared to capitalize on opportunities during the merger, acquisition or divestiture process.
- Confirm your strategy ensures that milestones are achieved on time and on budget and in scope by dealing with or escalating issues with sufficient time for course correction.
- Be accountable for managing software functional requirements throughout the SDLC Participation in an Agile Software Development environment.
- Perform Trend Analysis based on alerts generated to identify observations for client awareness.
- Ensure you advanced Security Analytics, Data Security, Identity Management, Security Operations, Supply Chain Security, and managed security services.
- Establish that your group creates an environment of open communication; understands team members skill sets and challenges each accordingly, thus enabling the team to perform at its best.
- Coordinate activities throughout customer/client new building portfolio to ensure effective, efficient performance in all assigned activities.
- Maintain flexibility to react quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
- Assure your strategy facilitates organizational learning, Change Management, and process adoption of Agile via metrics, Benefits Realization, outcomes, and retrospective findings.
- Confirm your organization complies; implements Quality Assurance on new product, platforms, and customer facing channels as it relates to providing consistent messaging that also meets all Regulatory Requirements.
- Ensure you commit; recommend changes in purchasing and Property Management processes to add value and increase Customer Satisfaction.
- Embrace a diverse and inclusive belief that drive a culture/environment where all views are heard and respected.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP HANA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP HANA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP HANA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP HANA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP HANA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How has the SAP HANA data been gathered?
- When should you bother with diagrams?
- Who do you report SAP HANA results to?
- How do you plan on providing proper recognition and disclosure of supporting companies?ÛâÛâÛâ
- Is the solution technically practical?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding SAP HANA?
- What are the short and long-term SAP HANA goals?
- What relevant entities could be measured?
- How does your organization define, manage, and improve its SAP HANA processes?
- Where do you need SAP HANA improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP HANA book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP HANA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP HANA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP HANA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP HANA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP HANA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP HANA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP HANA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SAP HANA project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SAP HANA project team have enough people to execute the SAP HANA project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SAP HANA project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SAP HANA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP HANA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP HANA Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP HANA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP HANA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP HANA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP HANA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP HANA project with this in-depth SAP HANA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP HANA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP HANA and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP HANA investments work better.
This SAP HANA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.