Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP MDG-C Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP MDG-C related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP MDG-C specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP MDG-C Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 935 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP MDG-C improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 935 standard requirements:
- Is your organization made up of a collection of highly independent business units or is it dominated by strong, centralized governance and decision making?
- What processes will you need to ensure the creation, management, publishing and leveraging of high quality master data across your organization?
- How can internal audit provide the most value to management and the board of directors in governing structured and unstructured master data?
- What part of your organization is responsible for the type of shipping, the necessary shipping materials and the means of transport?
- Who has the end responsibility for your organizations data management practices associated with customer facing applications?
- What are the options to post inventory differences depending on the processing status of the physical inventory transaction?
- Which value of the creation indicator is shown in the tab Contact person when you create a purchase requisition manually?
- What are the problems in processing batch input sessions and How is batch input process different from processing online?
- What other factors are driving changes in the enterprise and the increasing need for strong IT governance processes?
- Have you engineered incentive and compensation frameworks to reward creation and maintenance of high quality data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP MDG-C book in PDF containing 935 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP MDG-C self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP MDG-C Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP MDG-C areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP MDG-C Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP MDG-C projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP MDG-C Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP MDG-C project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is it tested periodically, whether your organizations way of handling tasks is competitive in relation to price and quality?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- WBS Dictionary: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Was the document/deliverable developed per the appropriate or required standards (for example, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standards)?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the SAP MDG-C project?
- Project Charter: Environmental stewardship and sustainability considerations: what is the process that will be used to ensure compliance with the environmental stewardship policy?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess SAP MDG-C project risks at various SAP MDG-C project stages?
- WBS Dictionary: Are there procedures for monitoring action items and corrective actions to the point of resolution and are corresponding procedures being followed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Initiating Process Group: Are stakeholders properly informed about the status of the SAP MDG-C project?
Step-by-step and complete SAP MDG-C Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP MDG-C project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP MDG-C project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP MDG-C project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP MDG-C project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP MDG-C project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP MDG-C project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP MDG-C project with this in-depth SAP MDG-C Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP MDG-C projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP MDG-C and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP MDG-C investments work better.
This SAP MDG-C All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.