This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in SAP Supply Chain Management assessment.
'The Art of Service's self assessment works very well and provides significant visual analytics on operations to our end users.' - Manager, IT Clinical Systems in the Healthcare Industry
'The tool is great for reporting and has really allowed effective decision making.' - Associate Director, IT PMO in the Manufacturing Industry
'The product is the most versatile, open and adaptable with endless opportunities for integration and visual analytics' - Business Intelligence Analyst in the Government Industry
What Is The SAP Supply Chain Management Self-Assessment?
The SAP Supply Chain Management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the SAP Supply Chain Management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every SAP Supply Chain Management task and that every SAP Supply Chain Management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring SAP Supply Chain Management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored SAP Supply Chain Management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth SAP Supply Chain Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Supply Chain Management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The SAP Supply Chain Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Supply Chain Management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The SAP Supply Chain Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Supply Chain Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Supply Chain Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define SAP Supply Chain Management with this SAP Supply Chain Management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective SAP Supply Chain Management leader?
- Define Question: What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your SAP Supply Chain Management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Measure Question: How do we go about Securing SAP Supply Chain Management?
- Analyze Question: Does SAP Supply Chain Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Improve Question: How can you negotiate SAP Supply Chain Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Control Question: How do we measure improved SAP Supply Chain Management service perception, and satisfaction?
- Sustain Question: How do we Improve SAP Supply Chain Management service perception, and satisfaction?
Value [to you] of the SAP Supply Chain Management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal SAP Supply Chain Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.