Lead delivery of coaching, mentorship, facilitation, and training at the Line Of Business, portfolio, program, and team levels in an emerging Agile environment practicing Scrum at the team level and scaling via SAFe.
More Uses of the Scaled Agile Framework Toolkit:
- Ensure you specify; established and maintained technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers.
- Be accountable for planning actively lead Agile Development Team Meetings, activities and ceremonies, keeping the big picture in mind and considering User Stories in the larger context.
- Be accountable for establishing and supporting Agile Processes and activities to create supportive and effective environment for the team and the stakeholders.
- Manage work with the Portfolio Directors, Area Directors and Program/Project Managers to resolve SAFe problems, identifies trends, determines system improvements and change.
- Identify, engage, and communicate with stakeholders involved in planning and execution to increase alignment towards value delivered.
- Be accountable for understanding and supporting the Agile Delivery model, whether Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Lean Kanban, DevSecOps or other Iterative Development approaches.
- Maximize the effectiveness of development and Delivery Teams by working Cross Functionally to continually improve processes.
- Foster a one team atmosphere where colleagues are invested in each others success and the overall success of the business.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of organization wide go to Market Plan, by working with Cross Functional Team members and stakeholders.
- Ensure you are able to interpret and translate technical and/or complex concepts into meaningful information to Project Team members and/or business personnel.
- Collaborate with the Communities Of Practice, develop and conduct Agile oriented training, and identify and deploy Key Metrics to enable Continuous Improvement.
- Make sure that your venture develops, maintain, and executes the approved Agile technology plan, currently based on Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Guide: once an initiative (project) has been scoped, work across the multiple teams to ensure timely delivery and raise any delays to leadership.
- Cultivate and lead cross functional Delivery Teams to ensure high quality, on time, on budget delivery for Technology Platforms.
- Arrange that your organization understands domain architecture and targets to identify upstream and downstream dependencies and to support the team in Risk Management.
- Be certain that your project provides Scaled Agile Framework (safe) coaching and training at the team, program, and enterprise level to effectively implement the Agile Development approach.
- Oversee: coach Product Teams in Self Organization/management, cross functional collaboration, team dynamics and Interpersonal Skills communication, collaboration, conflict, motivation, etc.
- Guide: partner with Cross Functional Teams to ensure delivery and implementation of products meets revenue and Customer Satisfaction goals.
- Be accountable for testing large scale applications, End To End, with Automation Tools/ framework and Scaled Agile Framework SDLC methodology.
- Be accountable for understanding and supporting the Agile Delivery model, whether Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Lean Kanban or other Iterative Development approaches.
- Facilitate Continuous Planning by ensuring the team is making good commitments and is delivering on the commitments it makes.
- Facilitate continuous project delivery by monitoring team throughput, obtaining necessary resources, removing roadblocks, and escalating effectively.
- Develop an effective Product Strategy and solution Development Plan, supported by profitable Business Cases for new products and services.
- Ensure the Scrum framework is implemented effectively and provides coaching and training at the team level to maximize its benefits.
- Become skilled in all aspects of the System Development lifecycle for development and implementation of Planning Analytics Models.
- Ensure you suggest; should be fluent in modern architecture, Digital Platforms, systems and tools, and Scaled Agile Framework principles.
- Make sure that your project identifies tactical and strategic SAFe Business Opportunities through internal and external technology partnerships.
- Confirm your design oversees moderately to highly complex and/or large scale projects from initiation to completion by exercising best Program Management practices.
- Lead all phases of the Development Life Cycle with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing and acceptance phases.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Scaled Agile Framework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Scaled Agile Framework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Scaled Agile Framework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Scaled Agile Framework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Scaled Agile Framework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Scaled Agile Framework goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What Scaled Agile Framework improvements can be made?
- Are you measuring, monitoring and predicting Scaled Agile Framework activities to optimize operations and profitability, and enhancing outcomes?
- What are the expected Scaled Agile Framework results?
- What does verifying compliance entail?
- What is your Scaled Agile Framework strategy?
- How is the Scaled Agile Framework Value Stream Mapping managed?
- Do the Scaled Agile Framework decisions you make today help your organization in three years time?
- What is the definition of Scaled Agile Framework excellence?
- Who should receive measurement reports?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Scaled Agile Framework book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Scaled Agile Framework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Scaled Agile Framework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Scaled Agile Framework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Scaled Agile Framework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Scaled Agile Framework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Scaled Agile Framework Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Scaled Agile Framework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Scaled Agile Framework project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Scaled Agile Framework Project Team have enough people to execute the Scaled Agile Framework Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Scaled Agile Framework Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Scaled Agile Framework Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Scaled Agile Framework Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Scaled Agile Framework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Scaled Agile Framework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Scaled Agile Framework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Scaled Agile Framework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Scaled Agile Framework and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Scaled Agile Framework investments work better.
This Scaled Agile Framework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.