Develop Agile At Scale: continually look for opportunities to support the teams Service Offering with a focus on repeatable, scalable, exportable practices and tools.
More Uses of the Agile At Scale Toolkit:
- Facilitate progress toward delivery goals using Agile practices and other delivery methodologies and coordinate with other non agile teams involved in the effort.
- Establish that your organization coordinates test environment setup for all planned test execution activities and uses Software Testing types and methods to support Agile Development.
- Be certain that your corporation complies; requirements quality, architecture and design document quality, unit/functional automated test coverage, development yield (velocity/quality), Agile maturity.
- Govern Agile At Scale: own and maintain the Product Roadmap of one part of the product, working with Agile teams and UX designers to specify requirements.
- Be accountable for managing software functional requirements throughout the SDLC Participation in an Agile Software Development environment.
- Lead the Agile process to incrementally drive improvement in triage process, reduce time to detect and response, use case fine tuning, metrics etc.
- Embrace modern, Agile Software Development practices and seek to optimize ways of working as a member of a cross functional engineering team.
- Perform manual exploratory and acceptance testing of new features being iteratively developed as part of Agile Development methodology.
- Be accountable for depending on the project, you use a mix of in person and Remote Work, Agile teams.
- Develop a working prototype using emerging technology and an Agile Development approach.
- Become capable of demonstrating organization wide Agile adoption strategies and rollout plans; strategies for dealing with dependencies and constraints.
- Incorporate organizational learning, Change Management, and Agile process adoption through metrics, Benefits Realization, outcomes, and retrospective findings.
- Systematize Agile At Scale: directly influence executives, leaders, business units, and Technology Teams on Agile principles, values, building techniques, growth, and maintain a thriving Agile organization.
- Provide technical and architectural guidance towards the automation solution that supports Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Agile practices.
- Warrant that your organization coordinates test environment setup for all planned test execution activities and uses Software Testing types and methods to support Agile Development.
- Warrant that your operation complies; is accelerating its Agile diversification into new markets and expanding its current market base.
- Coordinate closely with Business Analysts or users, working in an agile process, to manage the visualization reports, dashboards, etc.
- Ensure you oversee; lead and implement Agile best practices for Software Development by designing an Agile Organizational Structure, providing on going coaching, Change Management, and measurement of Agile maturity.
- Govern Agile At Scale: work in an Agile based team consisting of systems administrators, systems engineers, hardware engineers, and Software Engineers.
- Identify, document and communicate test status and defects, defect prioritization, track test issues/defects to closure and identify ideas for improvement.
- Collaborate with team members in an Agile environment and conduct configuration and development activities in accordance with Agile processes and standards.
- Orchestrate Agile At Scale: further develop of methods and processes regarding a sustainable IT Enterprise Architecture in the context of digitization and agile process models.
- Methodize Agile At Scale: work in an Agile and dynamic environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements.
- Lead story grooming, Sprint Planning, and other Agile Collaboration to ensure that features are user centered and sufficiently detailed, and that sufficient time is allotted for your work.
- Methodize Agile At Scale: servant leader that mentors the project team (marketing, product, tech, analytics) and business leaders in optimizing agile processes toward maximum business value while fostering an inclusive culture.
- Pilot Agile At Scale: work across functional Agile teams (engineering, UX, Customer Support, operations, finance, sales and marketing).
- Be Agile process oriented, and build systemic metric efficiencies, which drive speed and measure accountability.
- Assure your team complies; efforts, working with clients to validate migrated data, working with Agile Development Teams to understand changes and impacts towards Data Migration efforts, among other tasks.
- Be accountable for developing understanding and encouragement of teams engineering innovation and improvement engineering practices, DevOps, etc.
- Manage work on a self managed Agile team to build and maintain your web based Education Management System.
- Confirm you expand; spearhead creation of mitigation strategies and follow up with stakeholders to ensure risk levels are documented at the appropriate levels and follow through with report writing as appropriate.
- Establish that your corporation provides in depth engineering analysis of network alternatives in support of clients strategic modernization efforts and network enhancement design for medium and large scale network infrastructures.
- Manage advanced skills in leading, thinking creatively and strategically, building teams, resolving conflict, and focusing on results.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile At Scale Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile At Scale related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile At Scale specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile At Scale Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile At Scale improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Will it solve real problems?
- Do Agile At Scale benefits exceed costs?
- What are your needs in relation to Agile At Scale skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- How do you hand over Agile At Scale context?
- How does your organization define, manage, and improve its Agile At Scale processes?
- What is your plan to assess your security risks?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Are your goals realistic? Do you need to redefine your problem? Perhaps the problem has changed or maybe you have reached your goal and need to set a new one?
- How do you take a forward-looking perspective in identifying Agile At Scale research related to market response and models?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile At Scale book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile At Scale self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile At Scale Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile At Scale areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile At Scale Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile At Scale projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile At Scale Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Agile At Scale project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Agile At Scale project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Agile At Scale project team have enough people to execute the Agile At Scale project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Agile At Scale project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Agile At Scale Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile At Scale project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile At Scale Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile At Scale project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile At Scale project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile At Scale project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile At Scale project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile At Scale project with this in-depth Agile At Scale Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile At Scale projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile At Scale and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile At Scale investments work better.
This Agile At Scale All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.