Arrange that your organization leads strategic technological planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing technology initiatives to enhance the Enterprise Architecture and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technologies.
More Uses of the Scrum Toolkit:
- Pilot: diverse special interests groups that provide opportunities for networking and exchange of ideas across your organization.
- Follow Project Management framework and manage projects to meet deadlines, at a rate of quality that is acceptable to users and is in accordance with industry best practices, and on budget.
- Devise: Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, Continuous Integration, and how practical implementation can contribute to positive outcomes for your organization.
- Supervise: report directly to the CEO and manage up to provide the insight into the engineering organization necessary to successfully steer the business.
- Drive consistent Agile practices and strategy across your organization to enhance business value delivery and responsiveness to organization and marketplace opportunities.
- Ensure you enable; lead delivery of solution artifacts for planning, Requirements Gathering, designing, scoping, estimating, developing, installing, testing and deploying business Process Automation projects and components.
- Manage project/product schedules/timelines, deliverable deadlines, sprints, set goals, schedule meetings, manage design work, etc.
- Confirm your operation ensures that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and highlights priorities and tasks for Scrum Team.
- Be accountable for participating in the development of project plans and schedules; to develop and improve processes for project tracking and risk mitigation lead Scrum ceremonies with team and business stakeholders.
- Be accountable for representing organization and product platform to existing and prospective customers, technology partners and investors.
- Confirm your organization ensures Continuous Delivery of Technical Services through oversight of Service Level Agreements with end users and monitoring of systems, programs, and equipment performance.
- Provide your organization analyst/Product Management lens to projects helping team members think of project goals, requirements and use cases.
- Organize: accurately assess/identify project and/or Business Risks providing critical decision support by identifying acceptable risks and outlining risk impact/responses.
- Ensure that complete eCommerce Project Portfolio is successfully executed, in regards to scope, budget, and timeliness of solution delivery.
- Ensure that software products deliver business value, are completed on time, have high quality, and minimize Technical Debt.
- Confirm your operation complies; DevOps standardize Application Development tools, standard process/practice, Enterprise Architecture, continuous deployment, and application monitoring capabilities.
- Govern: work closely with leadership on recruitment, retention and Professional Development of an international team of software professionals.
- Collaborate with SMEs and architects on requirements to understand needs of custom component development and/or modifications.
- Ensure your business defines and communicates corporate procedures, policies, and standards for your organization for acquiring, implementing, and operating new network systems, equipment, software, and other technologies.
- Secure that your enterprise complies; conducts and coordinates analysis, design and implementation of computer based Information Systems to meet user requirements.
- Secure that your team analyzes activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, devise and deliver solutions to enhance Quality of Service and prevent future issues.
- Be accountable for installing, configuring, customizing, upgrading, supporting and troubleshooting all technical issues related to on premise and hosted environments for mobile platforms.
- Orchestrate: successful is Project Management drive projects to onboard business Systems And Processes streamlined to empower the rapid growth of your organization.
- Manage your engineering team to deliver high quality software product, meet internal and external goals of your organization.
- Confirm your corporation ensures the establishment of scope and priorities, management of risks/issues/dependencies, implementation of solutions and Change Management activities.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to Continuous Delivery to production.
- Warrant that your enterprise provides the vision and leadership for the team ranging from short term tactical steps to long term direction and strategy.
- Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and Process Improvement as a member of a Scrum team.
- Drive: champion and implement engineering best practices, specifically with Agile Development methodology (prefer Scrum) and Project Planning, estimation and tracking.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Scrum Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Scrum related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Scrum specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Scrum Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Scrum improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Which Scrum impacts are significant?
- What is the Scrums sustainability risk?
- What one word do you want to own in the minds of your customers, employees, and partners?
- If your company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn't get a paycheck here care?
- What qualifications are necessary?
- How do you transition from the baseline to the target?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- What are the disruptive Scrum technologies that enable your organization to radically change your Business Processes?
- What did you miss in the interview for the worst hire you ever made?
- Why not do Scrum?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Scrum book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Scrum self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Scrum Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Scrum areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Scrum Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Scrum projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Scrum Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Scrum project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Scrum project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Scrum project team have enough people to execute the Scrum project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Scrum project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Scrum Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Scrum project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Scrum Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Scrum project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Scrum project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Scrum project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Scrum project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Scrum project with this in-depth Scrum Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Scrum projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Scrum and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Scrum investments work better.
This Scrum All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.