Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Secure Access Service Edge Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Secure Access Service Edge related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Secure Access Service Edge specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Secure Access Service Edge Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Secure Access Service Edge improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Have you designed and deployed enterprise standards when adopting cloud-enabled processes as Agile development, self-service IT, DevOps, continuous integration, or continuous delivery?
- How do you equip your business with the tools that will lead to a highly engaged workforce that routinely provides exceptional service and support to customers and partners?
- Can the service providers data center support enterprise requirements for physical and network security, capacity, availability, operations, and backbone connectivity?
- Can the cloud security platform you are evaluating provide pervasive visibility from the network to the endpoint for investigations that are free from blind spots?
- Should personal mobile devices be allowed to access data, applications, mail and collaboration tools using the enterprise network, thereby posing a security risk?
- How do you encourage your staff to work closely with IT in onboarding cloud services sustaining the enterprises security, data privacy and compliance objectives?
- Why do other organizations that have implemented a comprehensive network security infrastructure still find it a challenge to detect real threats in real time?
- Are you ready to apply enterprise risk management and controls, and auditing and monitoring practices to applications and data residing in cloud environments?
- Are you concerned that allowing access to cloud-based apps via your network could leave your people and your corporate assets exposed to security threats?
- Does your organization use a network packet broker/network visibility controller to direct traffic to network performance monitoring or diagnostics tools?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Secure Access Service Edge book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Secure Access Service Edge self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Secure Access Service Edge Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Secure Access Service Edge areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Secure Access Service Edge Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Secure Access Service Edge projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Secure Access Service Edge Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Secure Access Service Edge project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Secure Access Service Edge project communication and status reporting across Secure Access Service Edge project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Secure Access Service Edge project?
- Activity Attributes: Can you re-assign any activities to another resource to resolve an over-allocation?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Planning Process Group: In what ways can the governance of the Secure Access Service Edge project be improved so that it has greater likelihood of achieving future sustainability?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for ensuring that its training activities are appropriately resourced and support is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Procurement Audit: Does the manual contain policies relating to all business management functions?
Step-by-step and complete Secure Access Service Edge Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Secure Access Service Edge project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Secure Access Service Edge project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Secure Access Service Edge project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Secure Access Service Edge project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Secure Access Service Edge project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Secure Access Service Edge project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Secure Access Service Edge project with this in-depth Secure Access Service Edge Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Secure Access Service Edge projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Secure Access Service Edge and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Secure Access Service Edge investments work better.
This Secure Access Service Edge All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.