Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Self-Service Data and Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Self-Service Data and Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Self-Service Data and Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Self-Service Data and Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Self-Service Data and Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Where can advanced analytics, big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence, automation, robotics, cloud, and software platforms be applied for exploration, drilling and production workflows?
- How do you decipher this data and ensure the findings are resulting in more savings than the actual cost of investment in the technology used to discover corresponding findings in the first place?
- Next year, approximately what percentage of your IT operating and capital budget will go to information management (analytics, database, document management) and storage management operations?
- How do different forms of connectivity (social media) and analysis (bid data analysis) and AI offer opportunities to the salesperson to develop greater adaptability in customer interactions?
- Can data lake technology simplify the development of the Internet of Things, create a welcoming environment for precision medicine, and change the way providers approach big data analytics?
- Are you able to leverage information in your enterprise systems ( as enterprise content management, customer relationship management, data warehouses and databases) and deliver it to users?
- Are you using views, BI tools and other forms of an end-user semantic layer to narrow the scope of what a particular end user may see and to simplify the use of that complex data model?
- Are you sufficiently leveraging the data being produced by OT and IoT systems for smarter analytics, improved process automation, better use of resources and predictive maintenance?
- Does your internal audit function benefit from further training or guidance in data analytics in order to audit the enterprise and business unit data in the most effective manner?
- Are you taking a bottom up approach, recognizing that your organizations investments in data analytics and supporting technology will make or break the end goal you have in mind?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Self-Service Data and Analytics book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Self-Service Data and Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Self-Service Data and Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Self-Service Data and Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Self-Service Data and Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Self-Service Data and Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Self-Service Data and Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Self-Service Data and Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How many Self-Service Data and Analytics project staff does this specific process affect?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost tracking and performance analysis ÃÂÃÂ How will cost tracking and performance analysis be accomplished?
- Procurement Audit: Was the overall procurement done within a reasonable time?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule variances ÃÂÃÂ how will schedule variances be identified and corrected?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the Self-Service Data and Analytics project performing better or worse than planned?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to issue a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are post milestone Self-Service Data and Analytics project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your results for key measures/indicators of accomplishment of organizational strategy?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Self-Service Data and Analytics project?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Is it feasible to establish a control group arrangement?
Step-by-step and complete Self-Service Data and Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Self-Service Data and Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Self-Service Data and Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Self-Service Data and Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Self-Service Data and Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Self-Service Data and Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Self-Service Data and Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Self-Service Data and Analytics project with this in-depth Self-Service Data and Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Self-Service Data and Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Self-Service Data and Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Self-Service Data and Analytics investments work better.
This Self-Service Data and Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.