Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Service-Dominant Logic Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Service-Dominant Logic related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Service-Dominant Logic specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Service-Dominant Logic Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Service-Dominant Logic improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How should your organization regulate or control the digital interface specifications of the various components (resources) so as to facilitate faster, economical, and effective resource integration?
- How should the digital infrastructure be architected so as to facilitate the easy incorporation of a dynamic set of rules of service exchange among actors (e.g., business processes and standards)?
- Are routing and rating information routinely exchanged, or are carriers exerting dominance to obscure the information necessary to ensure appropriate compensation and efficient network management?
- How should engagement platforms be structured and positioned in human-centered service ecosystems to enhance resource density and thereby maximize the opportunities for service innovation?
- How do you take advantage of the embedded services that are provided by companies operating in the market, by increasing trade rather than focusing on business service providers?
- How should the digitally enabled service platform be structured and positioned so as to enhance resource density and thereby maximize the opportunities for service innovation?
- How can platform businesses enable a wide range of value-creating interactions that suit the nature of service ecosystems (and the diverse types of service exchanges therein)?
- What are the marketing implications for your organization if buyers stop viewing your primary offering as a shopping good and begin considering it a convenience good?
- How can engagement platforms support the diverse individuals and groups of actors in human-centered service ecosystems that are searching for, and bundle resources?
- What value can service suppliers provide for manufacturing companies through Smart Services and what management tasks have to be dealt with when implementing them?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Service-Dominant Logic book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Service-Dominant Logic self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Service-Dominant Logic Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Service-Dominant Logic areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Service-Dominant Logic Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Service-Dominant Logic projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Service-Dominant Logic Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Service-Dominant Logic project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: How much interpersonal friction is there in your team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the general purpose in defining responsibilities of the already stated affiliated with the Service-Dominant Logic project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you know that all team members are learning?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Service-Dominant Logic project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Service-Dominant Logic project outputs?
- WBS Dictionary: All cwbs elements specified for external reporting?
- Milestone List: Describe the industry you are in and the market growth opportunities. What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Service-Dominant Logic projects educators?
- Planning Process Group: How are the principles of aid effectiveness (ownership, alignment, management for development results and mutual responsibility) being applied in the Service-Dominant Logic project?
Step-by-step and complete Service-Dominant Logic Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Service-Dominant Logic project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Service-Dominant Logic project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Service-Dominant Logic project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Service-Dominant Logic project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Service-Dominant Logic project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Service-Dominant Logic project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Service-Dominant Logic project with this in-depth Service-Dominant Logic Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Service-Dominant Logic projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Service-Dominant Logic and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Service-Dominant Logic investments work better.
This Service-Dominant Logic All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.