Research and consult with key technology suppliers and industry consultants to evaluate, select, install, and configure hardware and software systems that provide appropriate security functions.
More Uses of the Shadow IT Toolkit:
- Suggest and justify product directions and specifications.
- Steer: great awareness of Cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Provide Technical Consultation in new Systems Development and enhancement of existing systems related to system security.
- Oversee: security/Endpoint Protection technologies in large, multi domain environments.
- Confirm your design takes part in any security oriented projects or critical initiatives.
- Develop best practices for IT and Cloud Security.
- Ensure you outpace; build new products and development tools.
- Stay up to date on information technology and security news, trends and standards.
- Systematize: Machine Learning and Security Analytics.
- Standardize: Cybersecurity Cloud Engineering.
- Coordinate: technical skills and knowledge.
- Enable product marketing by developing content to drive customer awareness, accelerate Customer Engagements and deliver product.
- Ensure you allocate; build and execute unit tests and unit Test Plans.
- Ensure you succeed; lead all security efforts for integration of infrastructure and business solutions with cloud environments.
- Be accountable for responding to all system and/or Network Security breaches.
- Manage service product lifecycle, strategy and roadmap execution.
- Collaborate with internal infrastructure Teams to resolve escalated support issues.
- Support end user technologies.
- Ensure you handle; lead cloud compliance and remediation.
- Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing Software Architecture.
- Handle escalated internal or customer security issues from support or other operations team.
- Lead efforts that tailor your organizations Security Policies and standards for use in cloud environments.
- Stay current on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and controls.
- Identify risks and provide guidance regarding remediation of gaps to facilitate a hardened and sustainable cloud environment.
- Manage work with the client to establish and defined CASB related parameters to be configured across the enterprise.
- Be accountable for participating in the Change Management process.
- Be accountable for troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Be accountable for leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Establish that your project complies;
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Shadow IT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Shadow IT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Shadow IT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Shadow IT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Shadow IT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is the final output clearly identified?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Why should you adopt a Shadow IT framework?
- What does your Operating model cost?
- What information is critical to your organization that your executives are ignoring?
- Do you have a Shadow IT success story or case study ready to tell and share?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- How is Knowledge Sharing about Risk Management improved?
- Is the scope of Shadow IT cost analysis cost-effective?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Shadow IT book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Shadow IT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Shadow IT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Shadow IT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Shadow IT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Shadow IT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Shadow IT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Shadow IT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Shadow IT project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Shadow IT project team have enough people to execute the Shadow IT project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Shadow IT project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Shadow IT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Shadow IT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Shadow IT Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Shadow IT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Shadow IT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Shadow IT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Shadow IT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Shadow IT project with this in-depth Shadow IT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Shadow IT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Shadow IT and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Shadow IT investments work better.
This Shadow IT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.