Be accountable for driving the prioritization and reporting of the Project Portfolio in alignment with IT; Represents Shared services at internal IT prioritization meetings; advocates for shared services technology improvements.
More Uses of the Shared Service Toolkit:
- Confirm your organization promotes an effective relationship amongst the Finance Shared Services Center, the business unit, other corporate departments and ensures effective operational processes.
- Manage work with engineering leadership to build shared services that meet the requirements and need of the platforM And Application teams.
- Guide: in collaboration with operational and shared services leaders, identify enhanced/new tools, techniques and training and foster a culture of Learning And Development as it relates to project delivery.
- Create shared service platform System Architecture for next generation Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, monitoring and observability platforms.
- Manage work with Operational Excellence and shared services team to identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop, implement, and communicate Corrective Actions.
- Manage to identify opportunities for improvement, efficiency, and scale, and deliver solutions through technology, process and shared services.
- Facilitate integration across teams, specifically Process Automation, center of excellence, shared services and offshoring.
- Drive: liaison and collaborate between Key Stakeholders and it shared services on support and maintenance transition activities to ensure quality of systems.
- Help drive the transformation from a single Service Desk to an Enterprise Shared Services model with multiple technical and business services.
- Standardize: work closely with client stakeholders to identify opportunities for shared services implementation across your organization and actively advocate for and drive expansion of the shared services portfolio.
- Ensure you outpace; shared services, sales, Managed Services, Supply Chain, Accounts Receivable, technology services, it, and Digital Transformation.
- Be certain that your organization promotes the development of the shared services portion of the business and capital plan and oversees the execution of strategic and critical projects with focus on planning and quality of delivery.
- Ensure you improve; build financial models for Business Transformation projects and detailed Business Cases for Shared Service organization initiatives.
- Ensure the pmo is aligned with account management and shared service to provide comprehensive support to qualifying customers/ projects.
- Ensure you participate; lead transformation of organizations & Improvement of Operational Efficiency of Business Processes (organizational diagnosis, shared service centers, process re engineering, ).
- Strategize, evangelize and deliver standardization of Reporting And Analytics capabilities in a shared services/ center of excellence model to drive efficiencies and scale.
- Guide: infrastructure and cloud shared services networking, compute, storage and cloud shared services leveraging aws and azure iaas and paas services.
- Arrange that your organization assess the current Shared Services Organization to create a strategy and vision for development and transformation of the function.
- Maintain all files kept by the Shared Services department as vendor files, employee expense reports, cash application back up and other departmental files.
- Confirm you liaise; hard or soft skill to ensure industry and corporate standards are met; partner with Operations Shared Services Training to develop and organize development activities.
- Confirm your organization apis management services/apis services provide the shared Service Offerings to affiliates allowing entities to advance mission and vision.
- Execute your current talent processes and programs, partnering with HRIS, Business Technology, Talent Management consultants, Business Partners, Shared Services and your Talent Programs lead.
- Be accountable for Learning And Development, compensation, benefits, hris, and shared services operations to ensure effective and integrated support.
- Ensure you oversee; lead Business Objects shared service supplies the common infrastructure, software licenses and administration of a complete lead Business Intelligence platform based.
- Warrant that your organization provides daily support, maintenance, troubleshooting, and Problem Resolution for Supply Chain Shared Services and its customers.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Shared Service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Shared Service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Shared Service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Shared Service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Shared Service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What is the nature of the contractual relationship between the sponsor and third parties responsible for CTQ activities is there shared risk, or is it a strictly fee-for-service relationship?
- Are all key partnerships and shared services formally identified and are there consistent and common approaches to managing risks with partners, which cut across organization boundaries?
- Are providers providing and promoting online patient facing services that support shared Decision Making, encourage understanding and empower people to make best use of health services?
- What is the governance model that will address investment priorities, funding mechanisms, portfolio effectiveness, Service Levels for shared services, and adherence/compliance actions?
- How will finance integration affect organization support functions as shared services, transaction processing, business finance teams, etc., and how can that impact be mitigated?
- Does the overall corporate and specific business line plans address the assessment of critical and essential vendors, shared services, and off shoring/outsourcing relationships?
- How would different regulatory and statutory audit requirements in each country be addressed in a multinational organization that uses a shared service center internationally?
- Do you view shared services as a cost-cutting tool or as a strategy for organizational growth, profitability, longevity, consistency and a stronger future market position?
- Does anyone have any experience with implementing a shared service, or support center model with the technology or capability for the members to be able to work remotely?
- How much offshoring/nearshoring do you currently use to service your business and IT Operations, whether with an outsourcing provider or within your own shared services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Shared Service book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Shared Service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Shared Service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Shared Service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Shared Service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Shared Service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Shared Service Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Shared Service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Shared Service project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you need a good WBS to use Shared Service Project Management software?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What are your major roles and responsibilities in the area of performance measurement and assessment?
- Change Request: Will the change use memory to the extent that other functions will be not have sufficient memory to operate effectively?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How can you understand and diagnose risks and identify sources?
- Initiating Process Group: Have you evaluated the teams performance and asked for feedback?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Shared Service project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Executing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Shared Service project?
- Procurement Audit: Were the performance conditions under the contract comprehensive and unambiguous?
Step-by-step and complete Shared Service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Shared Service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Shared Service Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Shared Service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Shared Service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Shared Service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Shared Service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Shared Service project with this in-depth Shared Service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Shared Service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Shared Service and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Shared Service investments work better.
This Shared Service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.