Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Smart Manufacturing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Smart Manufacturing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Smart Manufacturing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Smart Manufacturing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Smart Manufacturing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What are the barriers to realizing the smart eco organization ambitions at the local level as seen through the lens of interdependencies among actors in a policy network?
- Are you an energy consultant, OEM, distributor, facilities manager or business owner responsible for getting the most out of a manufacturing facility?
- Will there come a time in the near future where you actually begin to collect less data, or will the reasoning of better safe than sorry prevail?
- What responsibility do sponsors of public reports of provider performance have to make data and methods decisions available and accessible?
- Is the current connections item on the real-time status screen updated after disabling network virus scan from the web console?
- How do other organizations with legacy equipment and systems move forward to adoption of new technologies and methodologies?
- When starting research in a search engine for a complex or high-priced purchase for work, what do you more often start with?
- Is your industrial network hardware capable of handling future manufacturing needs with scalability and stability in mind?
- What kinds of solutions/methods related to human resource management are currently implemented in your organization?
- What kinds of solutions/methods related to human resource management are planned to be implemented in the future?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Smart Manufacturing book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Smart Manufacturing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Smart Manufacturing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Smart Manufacturing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Smart Manufacturing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Smart Manufacturing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Smart Manufacturing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Smart Manufacturing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know if the Smart Manufacturing project requires outside equipment or vendor resources?
- Activity List: How can the Smart Manufacturing project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status (lowest level only)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Procurement Audit: Was your organization specific about the nature and scope of the performance before launching the procurement process?
- Cost Baseline: Has operations management formally accepted responsibility for operating and maintaining the product(s) or service(s) delivered by the Smart Manufacturing project?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Smart Manufacturing project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two native languages represented by your team?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the ims development and management approach described?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do you define what is a customer, what are the attributes of customer?
Step-by-step and complete Smart Manufacturing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Smart Manufacturing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Smart Manufacturing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Smart Manufacturing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Smart Manufacturing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Smart Manufacturing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Smart Manufacturing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Smart Manufacturing project with this in-depth Smart Manufacturing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Smart Manufacturing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Smart Manufacturing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Smart Manufacturing investments work better.
This Smart Manufacturing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.