Establish and manage social media monitoring and execute protocols for service recovery/leadership notification to achieve social media strategies associated with positive positioning in market.
More Uses of the Social Media Marketing Toolkit:
- Systematize: conduct market research to determine the best channels for your clients activities and budgets.
- Determine the message the design should portray and ensures that organization messages and materials are accurate and consistent with brand.
- Head: partner with digital marketing team, internal stakeholders, and organization organization on integrated media and campaign planning, execution, and reporting.
- Ensure you lead an integrated approach to create dynamic campaigns across all social media customer touch points.
- Serve as an account manager with primary accountability for the success of key customer accounts.
- Steer: work closely with the other team members to fully understand, strategize, and meet client goals.
- Ensure you build awareness, buzz and affinity around the brand and any relevant marketing initiatives.
- Be certain that your organization creates original content and conducts market research for digital and social media marketing campaigns.
- Engage in various online communities and social platforms, fostering relationships and actively driving engagement with current and future clients.
- Ensure the rapid progression of the website, digital marketing and social media marketing.
- Develop: monitor competitor social media platforms to ensure you are informed on other organizations campaign activity, breaking news and trends.
- Use social media analysis tools to create KPIs and consistently track to quantify growth and success of social media strategies and initiatives.
- Ensure client satisfaction and ROI; know your craft and stay on top of changes in the industry.
- Warrant that your organization has a finger on the pulse of what is happening culturally and understands social media marketing.
- Collaborate with departments and internal stakeholders to plan, develop assets, execute, and optimize campaigns for social media (paid and organic), influencers, and user generated content.
- Assure your organization writes and publishes high quality, concise content for website, multiple platforms, and social network in partnership with internal organizational leaders.
- Drive: strategy development, managing timelines, and creation of high quality copy and site content.
- Initiate: exclusively manage all social accounts (scheduling posts, community engagement, growth, and optimization).
- Create monthly reports and communications to inform clients of results and progress of activities.
- Develop dashboards that enable reporting, analysis and decision making for long term forecasting, product lifecycle management and social media marketing channel development.
- Assure your organization engages the community through the development and implementation of social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/organizational awareness.
- Align the efforts of the social marketing team and departments, and impact to the broader organization, Marketing and Corporate Marketing goals.
- Develop and execute strategies to improve social media visibility and communication with your customers.
- Be constantly prioritizing actions toward getting the best results possible for the client.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social Media Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social Media Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social Media Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social Media Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social Media Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What types of crowdsourcing, social media, gamification, and incentivization strategies can be used to effectively address/solve transportation issues in a smart/connected organization?
- Is there a workflow built in that allows you to coordinate the work of your marketing, content, web development, and social media teams across your organization?
- Which social media data sources is your organization currently accessing or planning to access for customer analytics, brand, or marketing management purposes?
- What type of claims are you seeing as a result of the increasing use of social media and what challenge does social media pose for insurance cover design?
- Have you considered implementing a policy to require the disclosure of online user names or social media identities as part of the clearance process?
- What are your employees, customers, and other stakeholders saying about your organizations culture in social media and other digital platforms?
- What % of traditional channel volume (phone, email, chat) does your organization project transitioning to social media in the next few years?
- Which objectives does your organization seek to achieve by implementing customer analytics technologies and methods with social media data?
- Has your organization seen a significant migration of customer interactions from traditional channels (phone, email, chat) to social media?
- Which brands have you used to access news online in the last week (via websites, apps, social media, and other forms of Internet access)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social Media Marketing book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Social Media Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social Media Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social Media Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social Media Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social Media Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social Media Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Social Media Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Project Schedule: Have all Social Media Marketing project delays been adequately accounted for, communicated to all stakeholders and adjustments made in overall Social Media Marketing project schedule?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Social Media Marketing project manager sufficiently experienced, skilled, trained, supported?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that appropriate controls are in place to ensure propriety and regularity in delivery?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the procedures and processes to be followed for purchases, including approval and authorisation requirements?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the most critical evaluation criteria that prove to be tiebreakers in the evaluation of proposals?
- Procurement Audit: Has a deputy treasurer been appointed to sign checks when the treasurer is unable to perform that duty?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the general purpose in defining responsibilities of the already stated affiliated with the Social Media Marketing project?
- Network Diagram: Why must you schedule milestones, such as reviews, throughout the Social Media Marketing project?
Step-by-step and complete Social Media Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social Media Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social Media Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social Media Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social Media Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social Media Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social Media Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social Media Marketing project with this in-depth Social Media Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social Media Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social Media Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social Media Marketing investments work better.
This Social Media Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.