Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software Marketing Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software Marketing Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software Marketing Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software Marketing Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software Marketing Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How do you use new technologies ÃÂÃÂ like data personalization, responsive design, social integration and marketing automation ÃÂÃÂ to optimize your content ecosystem and its relevance to your personas?
- Will you be able to upload and store relational data like prior purchase history, prior campaign association, event attendance or other data for segmentation and personalization?
- How easy is it for a new, non-technical user to create all of the components necessary for a nurturing campaign email content, triggers, nurturing flows, landing pages, etc?
- Do you have someone who can absorb, visualize, and consider large amounts of data and complex concepts, and make decisions to solve problems based on available information?
- Does your platform have any additional SEO capabilities, as the ability to track link popularity, or offer any kind of website and content optimization auditing?
- How can marketers access, consolidate and clean all available customer data to create a comprehensive foundation for deriving the best customer intelligence?
- What are the key characteristics of the Modern Marketing stack that marketers have yet to master and, most importantly, what does it take to master them?
- Which channels shall be utilised and at what frequency for the various content types and formats, for each segment, and for the various campaign types?
- Do you have the ability to look at a list of potential customers and prioritize them based on fit with your business and likelihood to buy?
- Does the platform enable other marketing automation capabilities, as automatically generating online display or email nurturing campaigns?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software Marketing Automation book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Software Marketing Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software Marketing Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software Marketing Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software Marketing Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software Marketing Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software Marketing Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Software Marketing Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that it is appropriately effective and constructive in preparing its staff for organizational aspirations?
- Change Request: What kind of information about the change request needs to be captured?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Variance Analysis: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is every signing-off responsibility and every communicating responsibility critically necessary?
- Issue Log: Are the Software Marketing Automation project issues uniquely identified, including to which product they refer?
- Milestone List: Milestone pages should display the UserID of the person who added the milestone. Does a report or query exist that provides this audit information?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore Software Marketing Automation project?
- Procurement Audit: Are information gathered to produce knowledge about procured goods and services, prices paid and supplier performance?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Software Marketing Automation project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Software Marketing Automation project outputs?
Step-by-step and complete Software Marketing Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software Marketing Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software Marketing Automation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software Marketing Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software Marketing Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software Marketing Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software Marketing Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software Marketing Automation project with this in-depth Software Marketing Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software Marketing Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software Marketing Automation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software Marketing Automation investments work better.
This Software Marketing Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.