Support directors of marketing and Business Intelligence with running and improving modeling software; creating and testing new models, tracking and reporting results, troubleshooting and resolving data and process issues.
More Uses of the Marketing Automation Toolkit:
- Manage the lead database and implement effective Data Management practices that support data enrichment and completeness while promoting data accuracy and hygiene.
- Initiate: email Campaign Management to increase engagement with consumers through autoresponder campaigns, triggered and transactional emails, re engagement campaigns, and other Marketing Automation.
- Be certain that your organization leads the overall vision, roadmap and technical architecture of the customer database and oversight of all analytical tools used for data extraction and analysis.
- Perform Risk Analysis, develop contingency plans, and gather data from teams to proactively raise prioritization, scheduling tradeoff decisions and critical issues with Key Stakeholders.
- Become the go to resource for the technical implementation of a complex email program with lifecycle campaigns, batched adhoc sends, and personalized nurture tracks.
- Ensure you compile; lead analysts and provide mentorship on technical and strategic skills while ensuring that the processes and activities of the Data Analysts enhance marketing strategy.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing Project Management plans, documenting Business Processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Ensure your strategy coordinates with the Marketing Automation and Email team to support email execution, from briefing to Project Management and final deployment.
- Collaborate with operations, client service, product and sales teams to ensure that concepts are developed in to functional, market ready products that are successfully launched.
- Be accountable for documenting requirements, Project Management, and coordination of between the members of the marketing team, and the members of the technology team (digital operations and Marketing Automation).
- Enable channel partners through the development and management of one to many communication channels and programs to inform partners of new products, resources, campaigns and other partner resources.
- Generate tracking, analysis, and reports to illustrate the efficacy of campaigns using Google Analytics, supplemented with other sources and analysis as appropriate.
- Deliver performance reports to leadership, Sales, and Marketing departments with a focus on marketing investments, status of marketing initiatives, program ROI, lead acquisition, Customer Retention, and lead activity.
- Support and execute marketing campaigns that drive revenue, increase Customer Retention and support other top level organization goals.
- Supervise: partner with client success managers and develop Customer Insight applications to capture key market feedback relevant to key solutions.
- Methodize: monitor Competitive intelligence and organize into actionable insights for commercial and Product Teams, highlighting key differentiators.
- Maintain a research database of competitors by identifying and evaluating characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising.
- Collaborate closely with sales operations and Customer Success to establish a common understanding and view of key Performance Metrics.
- Facilitate marketing scorecard measurement and corporate scorecard reporting in support of broad marketing strategy and effectiveness, collaborating closely with marketing and Business Development colleagues.
- Orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal to get things done; uses resources effectively and efficiently; organizes information in a useful manner.
- Ensure you forecast; lead efforts to develop and apply Advanced Analytics methodologies to your existing datasets to unlock insights for your organization.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase Customer Conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Develop and maintain Marketing Automation and triggers to drive engagement and conversions from all contacts from new marketing prospects to subscription customers.
- Take a Data Driven approach to customize marketing assets and develop initiatives that align with the customer journey, sales buying stages, and support account go to market plans.
- Ensure you surpass; build and implement compelling Digital Marketing campaigns that are aligned with targeting, promotion, and demand generation strategies.
- Generate new sales qualified leads via targeted web searches in online databases, existing resources and target/prospect research.
- Collaborate with marketing analyzing and marketing stakeholders to ensure Data Driven analysis that generates actionable insights to optimize marketing effectiveness.
- Ensure you consult; build and constantly improve your organizations integrated marketing strategy, Test Plans, and overall Program Development while creating new flows, and nurture campaigns for prospects and customers.
- Collaborate with internal team members to develop lead scoring framework that informs routing flow and help implement it in Marketing And Sales systems.
- Create, maintain, and improve scalable processes to ensure best practices around lead scoring, attribution, segmentation, and nurturing.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Marketing Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Marketing Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Marketing Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Marketing Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Marketing Automation data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to Strategic Objectives and action plans?
- Do you effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- Is there an opportunity to verify requirements?
- What is the problem or issue?
- What Process Improvements will be needed?
- What methods do you use to gather Marketing Automation data?
- What is the worst case scenario?
- Why improve in the first place?
- Are resources adequate for the scope?
- What gets examined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Marketing Automation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Marketing Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Marketing Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Marketing Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Marketing Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Marketing Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Marketing Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Marketing Automation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Marketing Automation project team have enough people to execute the Marketing Automation project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Marketing Automation project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Marketing Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Marketing Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Marketing Automation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Marketing Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Marketing Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Marketing Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Marketing Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Marketing Automation project with this in-depth Marketing Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing Automation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Marketing Automation investments work better.
This Marketing Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.