Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software Procurement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software Procurement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software Procurement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software Procurement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software Procurement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What hardware, software, and kind of materials will be purchased by your organization of Globe and what hardware, software, and kind of materials are to be procured by the Contractor?
- How you can be equipped to identify potential disruptions, monitor suppliers and adapt quickly to minimize the impact, in the era of agile procurement and increased speed to market?
- Are audit tools (discovery), software distribution, configuration management, or procurement systems in place to electronically track and store that information?
- Do policies and procedures require that accessibility be considered in the procurement process for software and other information technology?
- How can rpa and ai solutions help with the drive to digital transformation within procurement, and more broadly within your organization?
- Is it possible that other organizations, with less experienced procurement functions, actually derive less business value from IT spend?
- How will funding models impact ownership, and can changing ownership result in savings, especially with regards to software procurement?
- Have the risks associated with the successful completion of the software development or procurement been identified and documented?
- When procuring programs/software, are appropriate steps taken to minimise the risk of inclusion of covert channels and Trojan code?
- When procuring programs/software, are appropriate steps taken to minimize the risk of inclusion of covert channels and Trojan code?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software Procurement book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Software Procurement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software Procurement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software Procurement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software Procurement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software Procurement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software Procurement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Software Procurement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Software Procurement project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What stakeholders must be involved in the development and oversight of the performance plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the largest companies that provide information technology outsourcing services?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Software Procurement project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Project Schedule: How can you minimize or control changes to Software Procurement project schedules?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization perform analyzes to assess overall organizational performance and set priorities?
- Change Request: Will the change use memory to the extent that other functions will be not have sufficient memory to operate effectively?
- Executing Process Group: How could stakeholders negatively impact your Software Procurement project?
- Quality Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the Software Procurement projects completion date?
Step-by-step and complete Software Procurement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software Procurement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software Procurement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software Procurement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software Procurement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software Procurement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software Procurement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software Procurement project with this in-depth Software Procurement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software Procurement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software Procurement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software Procurement investments work better.
This Software Procurement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.