Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Solution Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Solution Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Solution Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Solution Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Solution Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Does your enterprise now depend on or take advantage of offshore software development and / or support resources, or do you anticipate using offshore resources in the future?
- Will a new solution provide enough advantages to your organization to be worth the time, effort and money involved in its development and implementation?
- Do you avoid long development cycles by creating smaller, modular solutions that are designed from the start to exchange digital data?
- What does success look like and how will you measure the benefits that the technology based services will bring to your development?
- Why do many efforts to streamline and accelerate product development fail to deliver real results and what is required for success?
- Which individuals or groups have the most relevant and transferable knowledge, development experience, or a potential solution?
- How essential are provider/vendor competencies when considering the purchase of a talent acquisition technology solution?
- When developing a project with multiple applications to automate, how many developers do you assign to each application?
- What is the business case for investing in natural infrastructure solutions alongside built infrastructure development?
- What should a programmer do in a situation where there should be only one way to access a resource like a database?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Solution Development book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Solution Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Solution Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Solution Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Solution Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Solution Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Solution Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Solution Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Does a documented Solution Development project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do others have the time to dedicate to your Solution Development project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: My Solution Development project leader has suddenly left your organization, what do you do?
- Project Scope Statement: Elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Communications Management Plan: How will the person responsible for executing the communication item be notified?
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization calculate the contract value accurately?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the inputs required to produce the deliverables?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the Solution Development project?
Step-by-step and complete Solution Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Solution Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Solution Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Solution Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Solution Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Solution Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Solution Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Solution Development project with this in-depth Solution Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Solution Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Solution Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Solution Development investments work better.
This Solution Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.