Guide Solutions Development: implement Best Practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance.
More Uses of the Solutions Development Toolkit:
- Manage work with the Solutions Development team, leverage external network to further sales and Business Development efforts.
- Systematize Solutions Development: form cloud technical Solutions Development, firebase.
- Create end to end integration Solutions Development for enterprise software or hosted high tech services.
- Head Solutions Development: research and build innovative data solutions and tools with a mind for trends in Digital Marketing and marketing technology.
- Be certain that your organization identifies, monitors, and evaluates operational solutions to reduce Information security Risk, meet Compliance Requirements and increase enterprise workforce efficiency, Business Agility and workforce scalability.
- Ensure you invent; lead projects to design and implement new and upgraded applications, System Integrations, and automated solutions in support of the Engineering and Infrastructure teams.
- Facilitate and/or lead incident investigation to analyze equipment and system failures and deviations and provide solutions and Corrective Actions to root causes.
- Become a innovative solutions for enterprise wide Digital Transformation.
- Guide Solutions Development: implement Session Border Controller solutions at network borders in conjunction with network and firewall teams.
- Manage work with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as your organization introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products.
- Evaluate DLP solutions for distributed data deployed in an on prem/private/Public Cloud configurations and strengthen processes, human/automated workflows to Reduce Risk of data loss.
- Audit Solutions Development: partner with Key Stakeholders to identify initiatives and execute solutions to people related business problems using Data Analysis, Advanced Analytics and Data Engineering Best Practices.
- Provide quality input for Product Development, manufacturing and external suppliers as they relate to the companies solutions and products.
- Drive the Data Warehouse cloud transformation program enabling Application Migration from on premise solutions to Cloud Solutions.
- Direct Solutions Development: sign on (SSO), and multi factor authentication solutions that adhere to industry Best Practices.
- Help drive performance of Business Objectives by identifying possible solutions for identified legal issues.
- Drive efforts to improve performance through Enterprise Solutions and capabilities.
- Organize Solutions Development: of improvement and proactively drive new solutions to stay ahead your organizations needs.
- Collaborate with internal clients and vendors to evaluate solutions and articulate technical, cost and architectural variations of various options.
- Interact with the Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Platform teams to ensure that solutions are built in adherence with the defined enterprise standards.
- Provide expertise in the development and execution of business and financial solutions that adhere to government and industry Best Practices and standards.
- Ensure you delegate; solid architecture skills to assess vendor solutions from an overall enterprise strategic perspective versus tactical perspectives.
- Organize Solutions Development: proactively seek solutions to Internal Processes and lead change that drive Continuous Improvement and efficient and effective processes.
- Ensure all of your solutions are fully web based, offered as a service, and based on a modern technology stack.
- Analyze data from your voice of the workforce surveys to ensure the employees needs are heard and solutions are developed.
- Arrange that your project uses independent judgment to design, analyse, document and develop technical architecture and solutions for large enterprise level applications and systems 4.
- Lead the design, development, evaluation, deployment and updating of Data Driven models and analytical solutions for machinE Learning and/or natural language applications.
- Provide Systems Analysis and Problem Solving support to deliver efficient and effective use of applications and other Enterprise Solutions in support of organizational goals and objectives.
- Drive and advocates Team Collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently.
- Steer Solutions Development: partner with manufacturing, quality, Business Operations, and leverage the broader IT Organization to develop solutions through effective use of business and process analysis techniques.
- Develop Solutions Development: development and execution of excess and obsolete inventory strategies and communication of risk to management on monthly basis.
- Coordinate, plan and document all safety related activities across the complete Product Portfolio.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Solutions Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Solutions Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Solutions Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Solutions Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Solutions Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are the planned controls in place?
- How do you go about securing Solutions Development?
- What Solutions Development metrics are outputs of the process?
- How do you link measurement and risk?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what you're selling?
- Is there a strict Change Management process?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- Do you have past Solutions Development successes?
- To what extent does management recognize Solutions Development as a tool to increase the results?
- What do you measure to verify effectiveness gains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Solutions Development book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Solutions Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Solutions Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Solutions Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Solutions Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Solutions Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Solutions Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Solutions Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Solutions Development project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Solutions Development Project Team have enough people to execute the Solutions Development project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Solutions Development project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Solutions Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Solutions Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Solutions Development Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Solutions Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Solutions Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Solutions Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Solutions Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Solutions Development project with this in-depth Solutions Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Solutions Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Solutions Development and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Solutions Development investments work better.
This Solutions Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.