Be able to assume ownership for delivering aggressive revenue goals, building external partnerships and collaborations, closing new business, and establishing communication channels that generate new opportunities.
More Uses of the Solution Selling Toolkit:
- Drive account sales strategy and establish communication cadence with the extended account resources to ensure full engagement and accountability.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to ensure cohesive messaging and differentiation of Analytic solutions.
- Identify and qualify business and customer opportunities and/or threats; understand the account potential, competitors, and position in the market and requirements for doing business.
- Identify: research identified prospects to determine suitability and best contact to build and maintain a meaningful and results driven conversation.
- Serve as a key member of the Analytics Platform team focused on helping to drive overall analytics strategy for customer transformations.
- Make sure that your organization sales engineer is a key member of the sales organization aligning your observability technologies with the needs of your prospective customers.
- Govern: direct customer acquisition and account management efforts, while monitoring and managing sales pipeline to ensure forward progress.
- Standardize: ensure each manager directly influences the performance of everyone who interacts with guests and supports a solution selling environment.
- Establish that your organization uses expertise specialty, consultative solution selling and business development skills to align the clients business needs with solution.
- Steer pipeline management in sales process in collaboration with the sales team and support the execution of process from lead generation to contract closing.
- Analyze sales results, review customer fact base, identify key trades and customer potential to develop tactical sales strategy.
- Support sales engineers with solution selling into prospect account base and lead planning, preparation, and execution on strategic deals.
- Govern: continually assess the need for organizational change and champions change initiatives while removing the obstacles that inhibit organizational growth.
- Deliver relevant marketing messages, product information and programs consistent with management direction in line with Solution Selling model.
- Be certain that your organization develops the consultative, solution selling capability in organization to develop compelling business cases to differentiate and highlight the value of your organizations broad portfolio.
- Steer: partner with related sales, marketing, and support resources in the successful advancement of critical opportunities and market penetration.
- Align activities and account plans to marketing programs and management direction in line with the Solution Selling model.
- Ensure you lead and collaborate with Systems Engineering, Inside Sales, Specialists, Professional Services and channel partners to drive long term success with your clients.
- Ensure you build a realistic pipeline of opportunities to better guarantee achievement of targets and maintain an accurate sales forecast.
- Be accountable for translating customers strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmap and building a product development pipeline.
- Coordinate all inbound leads and internal referrals; complete initial follow up for qualification and distribution; ensure timely and consistent follow up by sales representative.
- Be able to manage consistently to a common plan, providing sales leadership in the implementation of corporate sales strategies.
- Formulate: actively work alongside the client solutions team to acquire new customers, close sales opportunities, and to ensure the continued business of your existing clients.
- Keep abreast of market and competitive activity; recommend actions in areas where competitor activities are having a negative impact on sales goals.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Solution Selling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Solution Selling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Solution Selling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Solution Selling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Solution Selling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Will how the sales personnel interact with the client, either live or a mix of live and virtual, result in significant differences in rating of importance relative to skill requirements?
- How well did the entrant manage issues related to budget and other resources, timing, direction, selling the solution to decision makers or other challenging issues?
- Is direct mail a product produced by a commercial printer, or are there enough printers specializing in direct mail printing to constitute a unique market segment?
- What are the possibilities for your companies if you succeed in shifting the focus from your products to the needs of your prospective clients?
- Will your solution enable you to build effective marketing and sales programs for acquiring new customers and selling managed services?
- Do you see information security as an obstacle to your organization adopting cloud based email and collaboration solutions?
- Does the core platform have the option of downloadable apps or additional solutions to extend the products capabilities?
- What other challenges are you experiencing with selling and managing file sync and share solutions for your clients?
- How many times have you tried to make a sale, or tried to close a deal, only to have your final offer rejected?
- Do your target customers currently spend more than the lifetime cost of your product on alternative solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Solution Selling book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Solution Selling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Solution Selling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Solution Selling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Solution Selling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Solution Selling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Solution Selling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Solution Selling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: What would the impact to the Solution Selling project objectives be should the risk arise?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you consolidate reviews and analysis of evaluators?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Solution Selling project via agreements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Solution Selling projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do others have the time to dedicate to your Solution Selling project?
- Lessons Learned: How to write up the lesson identified â how will you document the results of your analysis corresponding that you have an li ready to take the next step in the ll process?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the traceability documentation describe the tool and/or mechanism to be used to capture traceability throughout the life cycle?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Was the consultant knowledgeable about the program?
Step-by-step and complete Solution Selling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Solution Selling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Solution Selling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Solution Selling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Solution Selling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Solution Selling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Solution Selling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Solution Selling project with this in-depth Solution Selling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Solution Selling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Solution Selling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Solution Selling investments work better.
This Solution Selling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.