Collaborate with marketing, support, consulting, Product Management and other Internal Systems to facilitate New Programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings; participates in Customer Interactions with Team Members to ensure cross training and high Customer Satisfaction.
More Uses of the Solution Selling Toolkit:
- Be accountable for collaborating with Business Partners that are focused on Solution Selling and leveraging skills to close new business.
- Collaborate with Systems Engineering, Inside Sales, specialists, Professional Services and Channel Partners.
- Develop and implement a Client Solutions strategy to drive revenue growth and meet or exceed business targets.
- Arrange that your strategy assess prospective clients current and potential needs, determine appropriate products and solutions.
- Warrant that your venture complies; cross functional collaboration is key in enhancing Solution Selling processes and executing Sales Cycles.
- Ensure your operation uses expertise specialty, consultative Solution Selling and business Development Skills to align the clients Business Needs with solution.
- Support sales engineers with Solution Selling into prospect account base and lead planning, preparation, and execution on strategic deals.
- Be able to manage consistently to a common plan, providing sales leadership in the implementation of corporate Sales Strategies.
- Pursue sales excellence, developing skills, knowledge, and competencies to continuously improve performance.
- Confirm your project develops the consultative, Solution Selling capability in organization to develop compelling Business Cases to differentiate and highlight the value of your organizations broad portfolio.
- Ensure you specialize; build Customer Relationships through strategic conversations to understand organizational Business Objectives and goals.
- Introduce sick new products, solutions, systems, and lifetime services with a sense of urgency and entrepreneurialism.
- Ensure that sales and internal Management Teams are up to date on industry, competition and product trends in the market.
- Oversee: a knowledge center in standard selling disciplines, specifically Solution Selling and RFP management.
- Call on existing clients in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations.
- Analyze sales results, review customer fact base, identify key trades and customer potential to develop tactical Sales Strategy.
- Align activities and account plans to Marketing Programs and management direction in line with the Solution Selling model.
- Ensure you support; understand and articulate the End To End Value Chain in retail industries in the areas of merchandising, Supply Chain, and multi channel commerce.
- Govern: VMware has and continues to build a top performing Sales Team who has the desire, determination and deliver.
- Orchestrate: actively work alongside the client solutions team to acquire new customers, close sales opportunities, and to ensure the continued business of your existing clients.
- Govern: partner with related sales, marketing, and support resources in the successful advancement of critical opportunities and Market Penetration.
- Deliver relevant marketing messages, Product Information and programs consistent with management direction in line with Solution Selling model.
- Become committed to sales methodology as Helping Clients Succeed, Solution Selling, The Complex Sale, etc.
- Provide technical explanations, do Problem Analysis, and recommend complete solutions to walk in customers through consultative Solution Selling; build repeat business through Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure you win; lead and collaborate with Systems Engineering, Inside Sales, Specialists, Professional Services and Channel Partners to drive long term success with your clients.
- Confirm you relay; lead the editorial process of story creation, and ensure alignment to your value selling and Solution Selling models.
- Control: Solution Selling ensuring quality Solution Delivery and subsequent Solution Selling to other Key Stakeholders.
- Manage: continually assess the need for Organizational Change and champions change initiatives while removing the obstacles that inhibit organizational growth.
- Formulate: partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in most complex Sales Cycles.
- Set targets for outbound calls per day, sales opportunities created and decision maker/ Gate keeper contacts.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Solution Selling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Solution Selling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Solution Selling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Solution Selling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Solution Selling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the rules and assumptions your industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Who should receive measurement reports?
- Do you understand your Management Processes today?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem you can usefully solve?
- Is the work to date meeting requirements?
- Is a Solution Selling breakthrough on the horizon?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What are the Operational Costs after Solution Selling deployment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Solution Selling book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Solution Selling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Solution Selling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Solution Selling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Solution Selling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Solution Selling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Solution Selling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Solution Selling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Solution Selling project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Solution Selling Project Team have enough people to execute the Solution Selling Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Solution Selling Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Solution Selling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Solution Selling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Solution Selling Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Solution Selling Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Solution Selling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Solution Selling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Solution Selling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Solution Selling project with this in-depth Solution Selling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Solution Selling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Solution Selling and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Solution Selling investments work better.
This Solution Selling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.