Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Specialty pharmacy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Specialty pharmacy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Specialty pharmacy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Specialty pharmacy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Specialty pharmacy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Does your organization perform silent monitoring of customer service representatives to ensure that accurate information is being disseminated to members and providers?
- What type of medical channel management strategies do you have in place to control specialty drug spending under the medical benefit?
- What are your contingency plans and procedures for providing backup service in the event of strike, natural disaster, or backlog?
- What drug utilization review features, capabilities, and/or processes differentiate your organization from your competitors?
- Does your organization, or your associated facilities, repackage drug products for use in filling mail order prescriptions?
- What tools does your organization offer or provide to facilitate an efficient, accurate, and responsive ordering process?
- Do you have the capabilities to have a specified cost-share for Multi-Source Brand drugs regardless of formulary status?
- What differentiates your organization and capabilities from other specialty drug vendors in a very competitive industry?
- Are there any specialty programs that can be put into place to assist with the rising costs of specialty drugs?
- What is your capability to integrate drug data on all medications, including oral and injectable medications?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Specialty pharmacy book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Specialty pharmacy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Specialty pharmacy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Specialty pharmacy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Specialty pharmacy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Specialty pharmacy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Specialty pharmacy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Specialty pharmacy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Specialty pharmacy project success?
- Team Directory: How does the team resolve conflicts and ensure tasks are completed?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization maintain a safe and healthy work environment?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Quality Metrics: What are your organizations expectations for its quality Specialty pharmacy project?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Are there unresolved issues that need to be addressed?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the Specialty pharmacy project?
- Cost Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Specialty pharmacy project work proceeding in accordance with the original Specialty pharmacy project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization decide for an appropriate and admissible procurement procedure?
Step-by-step and complete Specialty pharmacy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Specialty pharmacy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Specialty pharmacy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Specialty pharmacy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Specialty pharmacy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Specialty pharmacy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Specialty pharmacy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Specialty pharmacy project with this in-depth Specialty pharmacy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Specialty pharmacy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Specialty pharmacy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Specialty pharmacy investments work better.
This Specialty pharmacy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.