Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Standards and Procedures Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Standards and Procedures related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Standards and Procedures specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Standards and Procedures Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Standards and Procedures improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What is your decision to perform or decline to perform the activity or task according to the currently accepted standards of care and in accordance with your institutions policies and procedures?
- Are practices and procedures that minimize accident risk incorporated into regulations, directives, SOPs, special orders, training plans, operations plans and SOPs developed for all operations?
- What enforcement procedures and/or penalties are applicable for violations of the various codes, standards, statutory acts, and rules that have been considered?
- What training and support are offered to consumers who are partnering in the governance, design, measurement and evaluation of the health service organization?
- Should reports be forwarded to a central registry by public and pri7ate departments on a routine basis in connection with casework activities?
- Is the process/consumable selected suitable for the positions to be qualified, should you consider more processes/consumable types, or less?
- What methods should be selected to adapt the gathering and interpretation of information to the specific situation of certain students?
- Does a process equipment opening and line breaking procedure exist that includes direction for depressurizing, draining and purging?
- Has the protocol, its objectives, and the SOPs contained in it been presented to all participating surveillance staff at all sites?
- What is the most effective way of establishing accountability of the team in view of its key screening role for legal action?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Standards and Procedures book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Standards and Procedures self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Standards and Procedures Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Standards and Procedures areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Standards and Procedures Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Standards and Procedures projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Standards and Procedures Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Standards and Procedures project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Budget controls: does your organization maintain an up-to-date (approved) budget for all funded activities, and perform a comparison of that budget with actual expenditures for each budget category?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the scope, objectives, costs, benefits and impacts been communicated to all involved and/or impacted stakeholders and work groups?
- Procurement Audit: What is the process cost of the procurement function?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts â how will the cost to complete the Standards and Procedures project be forecast?
- Planning Process Group: Explanation: is what the Standards and Procedures project intents to solve a hard question?
- Risk Management Plan: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Team Performance Assessment: Lack of method variance in self-reported affect and perceptions at work: Reality or artifact?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Standards and Procedures project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Standards and Procedures project is needed?
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request represent a desired enhancement to the products functionality?
Step-by-step and complete Standards and Procedures Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Standards and Procedures project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Standards and Procedures project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Standards and Procedures project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Standards and Procedures project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Standards and Procedures project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Standards and Procedures project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Standards and Procedures project with this in-depth Standards and Procedures Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Standards and Procedures projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Standards and Procedures and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Standards and Procedures investments work better.
This Standards and Procedures All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.