Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Enrollment Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Enrollment Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Enrollment Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Enrollment Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Enrollment Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What market sectors will benefit most over the next ten years from the conservation and substitution of critical metals utilizing rapid solidification and near net shape processing technologies?
- Are you investing in the most cost-effective marketing and recruitment strategies in order to achieve your enrollment goals while maximizing the return on your marketing and recruiting dollars?
- How do you get departments to look at the big picture about the students needs across organization and the overall program offerings rather than only defend program or individual schedules?
- What kinds of external data sources are available for mining that can help you gauge your market position as well as inform enrollment and retention goal setting and planning?
- What is the role of human judgment in admissions and to what extent should new technologies, as artificial intelligence and machine learning, be involved in the process?
- What could be more important for public your organization than for your students to really understand the importance of being a civic leader and a true citizen?
- What public policies, programs, or financial support are needed to assist producers, users, and designers in developing confidence in processing technologies?
- Do values and core beliefs align with the formal and informal expectations of your organization as well as the overall organizational values and beliefs?
- Are you re-allocating at least a percentage of your operational budget to new initiatives based on sound analysis of current strategies and tactics?
- Are your policies aligned with your organizations objectives in terms of enrollment size, revenue attainment, positioning, and remaining affordable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Enrollment Management book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Enrollment Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Enrollment Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Enrollment Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Enrollment Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Enrollment Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Enrollment Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Enrollment Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Strategic Enrollment Management project?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations and protective measures in place to avoid corruption?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved Strategic Enrollment Management project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Strategic Enrollment Management project?
- Risk Audit: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Strategic Enrollment Management project and the system/product to be built?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead budgets and costs being handled according to the disclosure statement when applicable, or otherwise properly classified (for example, engineering overhead, IR&D)?
- Project Scope Statement: Have the configuration management functions been assigned?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there risks to human health or the environment that need to be controlled or mitigated?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Strategic Enrollment Management project oversight?
- Team Member Status Report: When a teams productivity and success depend on collaboration and the efficient flow of information, what generally fails them?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Enrollment Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Enrollment Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Enrollment Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Enrollment Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Enrollment Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Enrollment Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Enrollment Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Enrollment Management project with this in-depth Strategic Enrollment Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Enrollment Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Enrollment Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Enrollment Management investments work better.
This Strategic Enrollment Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.