Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Partnership Manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Partnership Manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Partnership Manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Partnership Manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Partnership Manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What organizations are reaching out to business and industry to ask for information or support with workforce development, education, or economic development programs?
- Can partnerships and strategic alliances and other structures be used to make the social organization more competitive and thus more successful?
- How might your partnerships social infrastructure need to evolve over time in order to achieve the goals of the partnership and be sustainable?
- How successful are your various efforts in terms of level of business participation, quality of feedback, level of business commitment?
- Does the partnership help deliver strategic priorities and does it fit with your organizations inclusive business objectives?
- Which specific individuals and/or organizations would be willing and able to work, or at least start a conversation with you?
- Who in your organization has the expertise and enthusiasm to execute upon core competencies and form strategic partnerships?
- Are there sufficient financial resources to deliver on commitments made to partners including contingency for flexibility?
- Are there existing partners who could provide support, professional development, or resources to address the challenge?
- What key linkages are needed to increase the relevance of your programs or services to the communities you serve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Partnership Manager book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Partnership Manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Partnership Manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Partnership Manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Partnership Manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Partnership Manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Partnership Manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Partnership Manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: How do you reply to this question; you am new here and managing this major program. How do you suggest you build your network?
- Variance Analysis: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you properly tracking the progress of the Strategic Partnership Manager project and communicating the status to stakeholders?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Strategic Partnership Manager project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will approve the requirements (and if multiple approvers, in what order)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Strategic Partnership Manager project via agreements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do Strategic Partnership Manager project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Procurement Audit: Are fixed asset values recorded at historical cost?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Issues Register?
- Risk Audit: Have reasonable steps been taken to reduce the risks to acceptable levels?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Partnership Manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Partnership Manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Partnership Manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Partnership Manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Partnership Manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Partnership Manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Partnership Manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Partnership Manager project with this in-depth Strategic Partnership Manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Partnership Manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Partnership Manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Partnership Manager investments work better.
This Strategic Partnership Manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.