Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Workforce Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Workforce Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Workforce Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Workforce Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Workforce Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Does your organization plan to or have the capacity to track and evaluate the impact of professional development strategies on quality of practice, compensation, and continuity of the workforce?
- What organizational development or human resource resources are needed and budgeted for to help the management team focus its analysis and support decision making for the workforce development?
- Does the finance organization have a skills needs assessment and formal workforce planning framework to regularly assess the adequacy of its staffing and identify future workforce needs?
- Does your organization have ongoing or repeated procedures in place to ensure that succession plans are revisited periodically to adapt to changes in the workforce?
- Are the benchmarks that are currently used in workforce planning to translate expected demand growth into specific training and deployment strategies appropriate?
- What are the points of overall strength of your organization with respect to introducing policies, shared services, and human resources information management?
- What policies and procedures will be needed to best manage the transition of an employee from a job that goes away into another within the bureau?
- Is there anyone in your organization currently involved in workforce planning to ensure you get the most out of your people?
- What criteria should be used for determining whether to hire for needed skills, contract out, or retrain current employees?
- What work must your department or work area do to accomplish its mission, achieve its goals, and implement its strategies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Workforce Planning book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Workforce Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Workforce Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Workforce Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Workforce Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Workforce Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Workforce Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Workforce Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: If the Strategic Workforce Planning project management plan is a comprehensive document that guides you in Strategic Workforce Planning project execution and control, then what should it NOT contain?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the overarching issues of your organization?
- Stakeholder Register: What opportunities exist to provide communications?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Strategic Workforce Planning project?
- Activity Attributes: What conclusions/generalizations can you draw from this?
- Planning Process Group: How do you integrate Strategic Workforce Planning project Planning with the Iterative/Evolutionary SDLC?
- Risk Register: Does the evidence highlight any areas to advance opportunities or foster good relations. If yes what steps will be taken?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its relationships with other relevant organizations are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the Strategic Workforce Planning project know if your organizations risk response actions were effective?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Workforce Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Workforce Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Workforce Planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Workforce Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Workforce Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Workforce Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Workforce Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Workforce Planning project with this in-depth Strategic Workforce Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Workforce Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Workforce Planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Workforce Planning investments work better.
This Strategic Workforce Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.