Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Workforce Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Workforce Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Workforce Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Workforce Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Workforce Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Does your organization analyze human capital data to assess results, identify risks, and ensure that controls are in place to address problems and modify strategies and activities as necessary?
- Do your compensation strategies, including at the executive level, reflect the balance and combination of market/economic value and stakeholder/social values you seek to represent?
- How is the increased transience of Millennials and the expectations for flexibility and personal development impacting talent management and workforce planning strategies?
- How will you communicate your organizations connected workforce strategy to the enterprise and its expected impact on current end users and future business units?
- How will the implementation be continually evaluated and revisited to ensure strategic workforce planning reflects any significant internal or external changes?
- Do human capital strategies ensure that your organization has the right balance of supervisory and non supervisory positions to better meet customer needs?
- Does your organization approach workforce planning strategically, basing decisions on mission needs and customer expectations, workload, and workforce?
- How does your workforce development and learning system address your core competencies, strategic challenges and accomplishment of your action plans?
- How should companies be planning for the workforce and plan ahead effectively so that hiring strategies now can match the skillsets needed tomorrow?
- Has a skills analysis been undertaken detailing relevant workforce capacity and capability requirements across all parts of the project life cycle?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Workforce Planning book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Workforce Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Workforce Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Workforce Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Workforce Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Workforce Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Workforce Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Workforce Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an effective risk management system continuously monitoring procurement risk?
- Lessons Learned: How was the political and social history changed over the life of the Strategic Workforce Planning project?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Strategic Workforce Planning project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Requirements Management Plan: Could inaccurate or incomplete requirements in this Strategic Workforce Planning project create a serious risk for the business?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Strategic Workforce Planning project, and was this followed up during the Strategic Workforce Planning project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Workforce Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Workforce Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Workforce Planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Workforce Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Workforce Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Workforce Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Workforce Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Workforce Planning project with this in-depth Strategic Workforce Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Workforce Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Workforce Planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Workforce Planning investments work better.
This Strategic Workforce Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.