Provide consultative support and coaching to people managers and business leaders in the areas of employee relations, Organizational Structure, Succession Planning, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, policy application, policy interpretation, and Workforce Planning.
More Uses of the Workforce Planning Toolkit:
- Ensure Performance Management metrics align with business goals to enable management to drive performance, build capability, and recognize top performers.
- Ensure you research; understand the entire talent system and each stage of the employee lifecycle and applies that understanding to craft integrated solutions that are thoughtful and reinforced by upstream and downstream talent programs.
- Take information from Program schedules, new business schedules, Workforce Planning, historical data, and communicate with stakeholders across the Enterprise.
- Make sure that your strategy oversees Organizational Development projects and initiatives as Workforce Planning, Process Improvement efforts, organizational diagnosis and design/structure, Change Management, and Group Facilitation/Strategic Planning.
- Confirm your design ensures team keeps fundamentals in line through efficient Cost Management, accurate forecasting, revenue attainment, risk mitigation, backLog Management and Strategic Workforce Planning.
- Warrant that your group identifies opportunities to create Organizational Development solutions that blends Organizational Effectiveness, Talent Development, Change Management to drive significant improvements in performance and productivity.
- Utilize Critical Thinking when working with Supply Chain partners to develop strategies that allow your organization to meet or exceed performance targets.
- Establish that your planning develops and maintains departmental and employee productivity reporting using recognized industry standard Key Performance Indicators and other relevant benchmarks.
- Create and implement leadership readiness assessment tools for all levels of your organization in alignment with your organizations strategic goals.
- Analyze and report on business volumes and parameters for a multi skilled environment; creating Resource Allocations that allow the Call Center to meet its service level commitments, sales, and budgetary goals.
- Develop: own the Program Management of the Supply Chain inclusion leadership team to drive inclusion and diversity action plan execution across the business.
- Drive critical Business Operations as annual Demand Planning, strategy development and review cycles, Workforce Planning and management and executive briefs.
- Orchestrate: leverage processes, technology and analytics to develop metrics and KPIs that effectively measure functional excellence effectiveness in the areas of recruiting, onboarding, retention, etc.
- Collaborate with implementation leads, Business Process engineering, Workforce Planning, Change Management, training, and LOB stakeholders to implement capabilities at scale.
- Supervise: continually track real time activities and adjusts forecasts and schedules to accommodate changes in workload to maximize service level performance across all queues.
- Drive change and implementation of Organization Design, Performance Management, Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Employee Relations and Compensation programs with the business.
- Ensure you exceed; build and scale enterprise approach, methodology and framework for Organizational Design and Workforce Planning and lead the development, implementation, change.
- Be accountable for facilitating alignment on projects, leveraging functional expertise, and driving timely execution of deliverables with multiple cross functional teams.
- Arrange that your venture inspires Learning And Development strategies and programs for individuals and teams that effectively builds capabilities for current and future Workforce Planning needs.
- Collaborate with Workforce Planning to evaluate short term workload and call routing to forecast vendor requisite and service level trigger points identifies risks and determines back up plan.
- Arrange that your organization takes a new perspective on existing solutions to design strategies, plans, and initiatives that address risks and align efforts to your organizations business and Human Capital goals.
- Develop WFM processes and efficiencies while engaging across your organization, providing high quality resolutions to your customers needs, and managing to your Quality Standards.
- Ensure you establish; lead key initiatives and provide solutions for employee relations, Organization Development, Performance Management, Workforce Planning and Talent Acquisition, development and Succession Planning.
- Oversee intra day management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real time workload requirements and case routing, and manage performance in accordance with service level requirements.
- Contribute toward the vision, and implement and continually refine key IT Capabilities related to IT Strategy, enterprise technology portfolio governance, Workforce Planning, and Performance Management.
- Confirm your organization coaches and directs team of individual contributors and front line employees to provide context and direction to ensure daily work tasks support business goals and best practices.
- Arrange that your organization applies human centric design principles to Solution Development and implementation by involving the human perspective of stakeholders in all steps of the Problem Solving process.
- Provide reporting and analysis to ensure leadership team has information necessary to make the appropriate business decisions and optimize resources.
- Cultivate inter departmental communication and collaboration with human resource and Talent Acquisition partners to evaluate Process Improvements and action plans for inclusion and diversity procedures.
- Arrange that your strategy develops and drive strategies and tactics based on data and analysis to improve and scale your external and internal people movement practices and processes.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Workforce Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Workforce Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Workforce Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Workforce Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Workforce Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who controls the risk?
- How do you monitor usage and cost?
- What is the best design framework for Workforce Planning organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Where is Workforce Planning data gathered?
- Think about the functions involved in your Workforce Planning project, what processes flow from these functions?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Workforce Planning?
- What Workforce Planning data will be collected?
- What are the long-term Workforce Planning goals?
- Who are the Key Stakeholders?
- What causes mismanagement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Workforce Planning book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Workforce Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Workforce Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Workforce Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Workforce Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Workforce Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Workforce Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Workforce Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Workforce Planning project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Workforce Planning project team have enough people to execute the Workforce Planning project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Workforce Planning project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Workforce Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Workforce Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Workforce Planning Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Workforce Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Workforce Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Workforce Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Workforce Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Workforce Planning project with this in-depth Workforce Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Workforce Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Workforce Planning and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Workforce Planning investments work better.
This Workforce Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.