Actively involved in providing Quality support and Technical direction for New Product Development, as part of Technology Transfer teams, from Research and Development to Manufacturing though Scale Up process/product development, product and Process Validation.
More Uses of the Technology Transfer Toolkit:
- Provide support of Technology Transfer, in process methods optimization, process characterization and Technology Evaluation.
- Ensure you consult; lead Technology Transfer and Continuous Improvement activities across ongoing and incoming projects.
- Manage: review and prepare documentation for Technology Transfers.
- Supervise: Scale Up and Technology Transfer of Manufacturing Processes.
- Control: New Product Development (formulation Technology Transfer) and Design Control.
- Manage site Technology Transfer to support Customer Requirements.
- Ensure you head; lead Process Development, Scale Up, Technology Transfer and equipment/lead Process Validation activities.
- Confirm your corporation provides Consulting Services to all sections of your organization to ensure effective Technology Transfer between various sections.
- Serve as the enterprises interface for any external Technology Transfer.
- Establish: actively involved in aspects of Technology Transfer and Scale Up of oligonucleotide Manufacturing Processes delivered from manufacturing Technical Services into manufacturing.
- Head: actively lead general knowledge/Technology Transfer throughout the team/department.
- Be certain that your design develops and/or implements online research tools and training resources that increase Access To Information and that support transportation policy, research, operations, and Technology Transfer activities.
- Guide: technology closely collaborate with Process Development and it to execute Technology Transfers and effectively deploy Automation Solutions.
- Ensure you create; spearhead, involving appropriate stakeholders, the development of Support Services, policies, and procedures in the areas of Technology Transfer and Export Control.
- Coordinate: network internally and externally to build relationships that foster Technology Transfer and collaboration.
- Evaluate major long term trends in technical area and advises management on application of new technologies; serve as a conduit of Technology Transfer in technical area.
- Provide expertise and support for development projects from project inception through successful Technology Transfer/Scale Up at the manufacturing facility.
- Ensure you relay; lead process characterization, lead process Scale Up, lead Process Technology Transfer, lead process troubleshooting, lead Process Optimization, continuous lead Process Improvement, and lead process or equipment validation.
- Coordinate: Technology Transfer, licensing, and organization research engagements.
- Oversee Technology Transfer of formulation and process know how to Operations, leading to commercial launch.
- Establish the critical and Process Control parameters as part of the Technology Transfer package.
- Manage the Technology Transfers between the Customer, Production Control, and Manufacturing.
- Provide expertise and support for development projects from project inception through successful Technology Transfer/Scale Up.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technology Transfer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technology Transfer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technology Transfer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technology Transfer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technology Transfer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Can you break it down?
- How does your organization define, manage, and improve its Technology Transfer processes?
- Are you changing as fast as the world around you?
- What causes investor action?
- Do you have the right people on the bus?
- What are the expected Technology Transfer results?
- What could cause you to change course?
- How do you assess your Technology Transfer workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- How will the Change Process be managed?
- In retrospect, of the projects that you pulled the plug on, what percent do you wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do you wish had ended earlier?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology Transfer book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Technology Transfer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology Transfer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology Transfer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology Transfer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technology Transfer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technology Transfer Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Technology Transfer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Technology Transfer project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Technology Transfer Project Team have enough people to execute the Technology Transfer Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Technology Transfer Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Technology Transfer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology Transfer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology Transfer Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology Transfer Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology Transfer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology Transfer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology Transfer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technology Transfer project with this in-depth Technology Transfer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology Transfer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology Transfer and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology Transfer investments work better.
This Technology Transfer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.