Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Third Party Vendor Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Third Party Vendor Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Third Party Vendor Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Third Party Vendor Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Third Party Vendor Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Does management ensure that the third partys internal control environment as it relates to the service or product being provided to your organization is sufficiently audited or monitored?
- Should third-party cloud vendors be employed to enhance the security of Office 365, including vendors of email encryption, business and compliance email archiving or Web filtering?
- How does the vendor ensure that the defect in a third-party piece of software, or an open source component, or even a common software routine is fixed wherever that code is used?
- Is there a clear understanding of your organizations dependencies on third party vendors and the level of risk that is introduced by entities into critical business services?
- Is there a clear understanding of your organizations dependencies on third-party vendors and the level of risk that is introduced by entities into critical business services?
- Are termination rights identified in the contract, especially for material third-party arrangements and relationships involving rapidly changing technology or circumstances?
- What level of communication is taking place between your security operations team and the cyber security ecosystem of employees, senior executives, and third-party vendors?
- Does the vendor provide and support workforce acquisition functionality, including recruitment, services procurement and the procurement of third-party resources?
- What are additional considerations for a third party to license an approved product from a vendor, whereby the third party wants to distribute it as own product?
- How do you, the vendor, support any security patches that are published for the operating system, dependent databases, or other dependent third party software?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Third Party Vendor Management book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Third Party Vendor Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Third Party Vendor Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Third Party Vendor Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Third Party Vendor Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Third Party Vendor Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Third Party Vendor Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Third Party Vendor Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: In open and restricted procedures, did the contracting authority make sure that there is no substantive change to the bid due to this clearing process?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are they compliant with all technical requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Risk Audit: Do your financial policies and procedures ensure that each step in financial handling (receipt, recording, banking, reporting) is not completed by one person?
- Quality Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Third Party Vendor Management project or audit?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the quality of its supervisors is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the Third Party Vendor Management project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Quality Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the Third Party Vendor Management project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved Third Party Vendor Management project plan?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the primary Stakeholder(s) in the proposed application area?
Step-by-step and complete Third Party Vendor Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Third Party Vendor Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Third Party Vendor Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Third Party Vendor Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Third Party Vendor Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Third Party Vendor Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Third Party Vendor Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Third Party Vendor Management project with this in-depth Third Party Vendor Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Third Party Vendor Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Third Party Vendor Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Third Party Vendor Management investments work better.
This Third Party Vendor Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.