Establish Value Creation: control Inventory Levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with warehouse Management System.
More Uses of the Value Creation Toolkit:
- Assure your organization promotes Strategic Procurement for complex and high risk contracts and strategies and tools for routine procurement to achieve procurement efficiencies and Value Creation and savings.
- Warrant that your strategy shifts that are broad, complex, and at high velocity and are driving new levels of disruption and Value Creation.
- Ensure you integrate; lead and maintain the corporate Portfolio management process and projects focused on Value Creation and growth through Resource Allocation, business creation, and M And A.
- Head Value Creation: in the face of uncertainty and risk, you help clients create, implement and sustain strategies for growth and Value Creation, Portfolio Optimization, differentiation, disruption and Business Model / ecosystem transformation.
- Help manage contracts and relationships with the Technology Vendor Management Team to maximize Value Creation and costs for Software Licensing, maintenance, and service offerings.
- Ensure your skills related to Value Creation, Team Building, establishment of psychological safety, Agile ways of working, Digital Collaboration.
- Manage contracts and relationships to maximize Value Creation and costs for Software Licensing, maintenance, and service offerings by identifying and documenting Business Requirements on software.
- Determine impact of service changes on the Business Case and re forecast Value Creation; monitor Service Transition risks and mitigation actions.
- Be accountable for driving a deal to Value Creation requires identifying a critical sequence of activities and milestones and also lining up the Resources And Tools to achieve them.
- Ensure your organization assess market conditions, identify industry Best Practices and emerging trends to identify new Cost Reduction and Value Creation opportunities.
- Drive Value Creation: in the face of uncertainty and risk, you help clients create, implement and sustain strategies for growth and Value Creation, Portfolio Optimization, differentiation, disruption and Business Model / ecosystem transformation.
- Assume responsibility for the communication of results and ensure smooth collaboration with your stakeholders along the Value Creation process.
- Ensure client relationship excellence, and drive Business Development, Sales Growth and Value Creation for the portfolio of key assigned clients.
- Arrange that your corporation promotes Strategic Procurement for complex and high risk contracts and strategies and tools for routine procurement to achieve procurement efficiencies and Value Creation and savings.
- Be accountable for developing a rigorous, analytics enabled, testing framework to drive real improvement in retention rates, Customer Engagement, and Value Creation.
- Organize Value Creation: partner with business/brands/innovation teams to identify, develop, launch Strategic Initiatives capable of driving growth/value with particular emphasis on measurable Value Creation.
- Uncover and diagnose problems, identify Value Creation opportunities for prospects with cold reach outs and inbound leads.
- Establish and measure IT performance relative to cost, Value Creation and Customer Satisfaction in the key areas of operating systems, telecommunications, netWork Management and Desktop Support.
- Oversee cross functional teams engaged in Continuous Improvement activities of your organization using standard methods for Value Creation and waste elimination in accordance with industry standard strategic deployment of Lean and Six Sigma.
- Support the set business units with the development of thE Business units Services Strategy and Value Creation plans.
- Arrange that your organization Business Analysis defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to Process Improvement, Communication Management, Strategic Planning, and Policy Development.
- Take authority, responsibility and accountability for exploiting the Value Of Information assets, and of the analytics used to render insights for Decision Making, automated decisions and augmentation of human performance.
- Ensure you propel; lead Business Analysis defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to Process Improvement, Communication Management, Strategic Planning, and Policy Development.
- Be accountable for identifying motivators and drivers for Cloud Adoption, identifying systemic Governance challenges and unlocking Business Value for your customers; Creating compelling Business Cases for the transition to the cloud.
- Ensure you compile; hard work and initiative are rewarded and recognized by management and colleagues alike, which promotes a culture of respect and value across your organization.
- Become the expert in earned Value Management.
- Engage IT Leaders and key decision makers in considerations related to availability, agility, Business Value, costs, Security Management, Disaster Recovery, and the value of services and process in an enterprise environment.
- Manage work with technology Leadership Team to identify initiatives to enhance the value of technology team to your organization.
- Lead Value Creation: partner with Enterprise Sales colleagues to establish and grow newly on boarded, high value customers.
- Ensure you compile; onboard, retain, build loyalty and maximize Lifetime Value by Engaging Customers with personalized, targeted and relevant marketing at every stage.
- Develop Value Creation: identification of Market Segmentation, Business Plan development, and Performance Analysis and evaluation.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value Creation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value Creation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value Creation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value Creation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value Creation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What Value Creation standards are applicable?
- How do you go about comparing Value Creation approaches/solutions?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Value Creation objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- What kind of analytics data will be gathered?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Why a Value Creation focus?
- Did your employees make progress today?
- What Value Creation requirements should be gathered?
- How will you measure the results?
- How will costs be allocated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value Creation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Value Creation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value Creation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value Creation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value Creation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value Creation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value Creation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Value Creation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Value Creation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Value Creation Project Team have enough people to execute the Value Creation Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Value Creation Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Value Creation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value Creation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value Creation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value Creation Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value Creation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value Creation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value Creation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value Creation project with this in-depth Value Creation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value Creation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value Creation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value Creation investments work better.
This Value Creation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.