Facilitate meetings during implementation and post implementation to ensure Application Configuration is correct, all quality risks or defects are resolved, the project is progressing on time and thE Business problem identified cycle is being solved.
More Uses of the Technology Value Creation Toolkit:
- Ensure you magnify; manifold group represents a new model designed to create and capture value at the early stage.
- Lead technology discovery sessions to ensure alignment on vendor deliverables.
- Be accountable for providing and receiving regular feedback and ensuring Effective Communication and high satisfaction levels between the team and consultants, under stressful circumstances.
- Be accountable for leading, guiding, mentoring and motivating a creative team of Designers providing innovative thinking, developing training concepts and implementing trainings.
- Oversee: work closely with management in maintaining a positive and productive Work Environment.
- Ensure you convey; manifold represents a new model designed to create and capture value at the early stage.
- Oversee: plan, develop and deliver training materials to all stakeholders and users of a product.
- Ensure you guide; lead the supplier development process when appropriate Managing Risk, developing supplier capabilities and quality and leading Corrective Actions.
- Grow and manage a successful and profitable strategy and design consulting practice for your organization while inspiring people to do best work.
- Establish: work closely with original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to drive equipment reliability.
- Be accountable for developing clear and informative visuals to communicate client specific analytical findings.
- Be accountable for engaging with ds leadership on Future Vision, external business trends, staff requirements.
- Organize: partner with key client stakeholders to ensure engagement, contribution, and success.
- Drive internal awareness of trends and Emerging Technologies to ensure the creation of relevant and future forward solutions.
- Be accountable for providing innovative, creative insights through introduction of New Services, tools and technologies into the system.
- Support Risk Assessment requirements to ensure compliance of vendor partner products/services.
- Manage vendors and suppliers to deliver Goods And Services against contracts and expectations.
- Supplier agreement, as it relates to upstream / Product Design, closely synchronized with the Value Streams and corporate Sourcing Strategies.
- Support teams in the assessment, selection, and implementation of new Technology Platforms.
- Organize accessibility documentation and Best Practices for distribution to Sales, Marketing and other Internal Stakeholders.
- Devise: where possible, create ways to scale your Thought Leadership and Business Development activities.
- Control: exposure on sales, multiple Client Management and developing the existing and new customers.
- Identify opportunities to increase equipment and uptime, Reduce Costs and associated work.
- Perform Analytical Review on capital call and distribution notices, valuation statements, and fee calculations to ensure accuracy, completeness, and consistency of information.
- Coordinate across multiple stakeholders and projects to schedule key milestone meetings and workshops.
- Supervise: review non contracted purchases to identify opportunities for standardization, contracting and Cost Reduction.
- Confirm your enterprise develops pricing agreements and contracts for services to ensure maximum value on behalf of your organization.
- Communicate clearly and concisely across multiple stakeholders and projects to meet delivery timelines and requirements.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technology Value Creation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technology Value Creation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technology Value Creation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technology Value Creation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technology Value Creation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- To what extent would your organization benefit from being recognized as a award recipient?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What are the costs?
- Operational - will it work?
- What measurements are being captured?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- How do you manage unclear Technology Value Creation requirements?
- How will you insure seamless interoperability of Technology Value Creation moving forward?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- Will the controls trigger any other risks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology Value Creation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Technology Value Creation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology Value Creation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology Value Creation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology Value Creation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technology Value Creation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technology Value Creation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Technology Value Creation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Technology Value Creation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Technology Value Creation Project Team have enough people to execute the Technology Value Creation Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Technology Value Creation Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology Value Creation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology Value Creation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology Value Creation Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology Value Creation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology Value Creation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology Value Creation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology Value Creation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology Value Creation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology Value Creation investments work better.
This Technology Value Creation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.