Lead and facilitate Process Improvement based workshops as Kaizen to drive the identification of ideas and solutions across your organization, solving business problems and innovating your Manufacturing Operations.
More Uses of the Value Stream Mapping Toolkit:
- Provide effective leadership by constructively challenging deployed processes, inspiring a shared vision enabling others to act, transparently modeling/leading the way.
- Standardize: positively impact results and culture by establishing standards, organizationalizing daily management processes, and adopting consistent Problem Solving methods across thE Business.
- Confirm you coach; lead, coach, develop and motivate to ensure proper training, resources, and supplies are managed appropriately throughout the Value Stream to attain Strategic Objectives.
- Ensure your corporation complies; its primary focus is on developing and instilling a culture of Continuous Improvement while achieving year over year operational performance improvements.
- DrivE Business improvements by identifying the opportunities, defining Business Requirements, build thE Business case, and design the process and technology solutions to achieve results.
- Measure variances to standards, identify out of control variances, and investigate reasons, drive solutions and follow up to improve results/efficiencies.
- Control: influence the concept and development project stages of new products to ensure Process Capability, manufacturing efficiency and create seamless launches.
- Manage work with the entire Value Stream organization to transform to a culture of significant focus on value for the customer, and rigorous Continuous Improvement and Problem Solving drive the customer Value Proposition.
- Confirm your project complies; monitors product team progress to ensure expected behaviors are exhibited by Product Teams; frequently review the progress of teams based on the set KPIs.
- Prepare report and statistics of strategic costs; cost out initiatives; various planned Process Improvements; new product introductions and various others.
- Lead: key to your organizations enduring success is your sincere and thorough effort to do the right thing for customers, for employees, for the community and for the environment.
- Drive project engagements as a technical, facilitative and analytical expert; consult with Project Teams, coach Project Managers, and implement Data Driven improvement efforts.
- Ensure that the implementation of manufacturing solutions for existing products or product improvements is completed in accordance with project ROI and timeline objectives.
- Collaborate, recommend, and help build utilities and tools for internal use that enable you and your colleagues to work efficiently and effectively on the highest value work, at high speed, and wide scale.
- Support projects in the Program Management departments through administration of project charter, detail plans, coordination of meetings and monitoring progress.
- Provide leadership and management accountability for all aspects of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Production Schedule Attainment, and Cost Performance for assigned Value Stream.
- Manage work with engineering and operations team to identify, recommend and source equipment that increases efficiency and leads to Cost Savings for the customer.
- Develop and drive turnaround times from performance issue to problem identification (surfacing insights), and from problem identification to taking action (surfacing interventions).
- Steer: coach site managers, supervisors, and team leaders to establish performance measurement systems and goals for safety, quality, delivery, and cost aligned with organizational objectives.
- Confirm your team develops and implements methods and procedures for Process Control, Process Improvement, testing and inspection to ensure that the products are free of flaws and function as designed.
- Warrant that your organization understands and has utilized Continuous Improvement tools; as, lean, Theory Of Constraints, Value Stream Mapping, Root Cause Analysis, and/or Six Sigma.
- Arrange that your group assesses Product Teams on going adherence to Agile processes and tools as part of the Agile Maturity Assessment in partnership with the Agile coaches.
- Analyze Value Streams performance measurements and communicate opportunities to eliminate barriers, improve production flow, and implement Continuous Improvement projects.
- Assure your business develops and drive Lean Roadmap in collaboration with commercial and business teams to use in the deployment of Voice Of Customer, Product Development, and commercialization Strategic Objectives.
- Ensure you coach; lead Continuous Improvement projects, in support of organizational objectives, and delivers sustainable improvements that translate to positive financial results for your organization.
- Ensure you forecast; lead and/or aid in the design, development and implementation of project policies and standardized processes to improve and/or establish Best Practices for efficiency and consistency.
- Ensure you aid; lead and exemplify the culture of Continuous Improvement across your organization through effective communications with all levels of your organization.
- Establish: surfacE Business objectives, identify desired outcomes, outline key results and establish/monitor KPIs to show progress and measure the value of delivery.
- Ensure you introduce; lead teams in developing control procedures and goal driven metrics which drive organizational value and sustainable change; drive engagement teams to continue to improve on recommended solutions.
- Direct: effectively applies Problem Solving methodologies to perform process reengineering or Supply Chain project support to achieve significant business results.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value Stream Mapping Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value Stream Mapping related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value Stream Mapping specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value Stream Mapping Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value Stream Mapping improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What do you stand for--and what are you against?
- Which stakeholder characteristics are analyzed?
- Are the key business and technology risks being managed?
- When a disaster occurs, who gets priority?
- What extra resources will you need?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- What does a Test Case verify?
- Are there Value Stream Mapping problems defined?
- What are the essentials of internal Value Stream Mapping management?
- What management system do you use to leverage the Value Stream Mapping experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value Stream Mapping book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Value Stream Mapping self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value Stream Mapping Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value Stream Mapping areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value Stream Mapping Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value Stream Mapping projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value Stream Mapping Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Value Stream Mapping project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Value Stream Mapping project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Value Stream Mapping Project Team have enough people to execute the Value Stream Mapping project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Value Stream Mapping project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value Stream Mapping Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value Stream Mapping project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value Stream Mapping project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value Stream Mapping project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value Stream Mapping project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value Stream Mapping projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value Stream Mapping and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value Stream Mapping investments work better.
This Value Stream Mapping All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.