Identify and drive improvements across end to end technology Value Stream (inception through execution) for products and Service Delivery teams to help eliminate waste, increase productivity, and decrease total time to value for end users / customers.
More Uses of the Value Stream Toolkit:
- Ensure that tooling and equipment are ordered, delivered, installed and tested in accordance with project timelines and objectives.
- Facilitate Value Stream Mapping, Business Process re design, Kaizen, Continuous Improvement, Lean Thinking, Cycle Time reduction, etc.
- Devise: cellular flow, line balancing, Standard Work, 5S, material and information flow, total productive maintenance, quick change over.
- Warrant that your team maximizes quality and productivity by understanding and mastering all job standards for each function, and evaluating performance variances in order to identify root cause, Corrective Action and training needs.
- Ensure you nurture; lead negotiations and drive for the best optimized Value Proposition life cycle management, TCO, Value Stream Mapping, etc.
- Establish: key to your organizations enduring success is your sincere and thorough effort to do the right thing for customers, for employees, for the community and for the environment.
- Ensure design for deployment (dfx) principles are incorporated into the design of new technology as projects progress through Product Development milestones and phases.
- Provide an adequate work force ensuring all employees are properly trained for position in order to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Manage work with engineering and operations team to identify, recommend and source equipment that increases efficiency and leads to Cost Savings for the customer.
- Drive lean, sustainable and DFMA processes for Continuous Improvement across all product offerings (Value Stream map, reduced part count, standardization across offerings).
- Confirm your business complies; monitors product team progress to ensure expected behaviors are exhibited by product teams; frequently review the progress of teams based on the set KPIs.
- Be accountable for working directly with operations, purchasing, Customer Service and planning to ensure high visibility of key wins and successes.
- Provide mentorship through hosting workshops and team trainings, openly collaborating and sharing technical expertise and insight.
- Manage work with the Manufacturing Operations organization to develop Value Stream maps that establish future state targets on elimination of non value added waste in product, material, and information flow.
- Confirm your operation maintains orderly workplace to facilitate effortless operations, assigns daily housekeeping schedules and makes sure they are completed.
- Confirm your strategy complies; monitors training plans for each individual and meets monthly to review progress, removes roadblocks to ensure continued growth and development.
- Develop and drive turnaround times from performance issue to problem identification (surfacing insights), and from problem identification to taking action (surfacing interventions).
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction by communicating project status and ongoing opportunities to Project Management and/or Account Management.
- Ensure your group approves operational training of new employees and continual training of existing employees on production changes, safety issues, products, etc.
- Warrant that your corporation develops and improves Manufacturing Processes for Cost Reduction initiatives, optimizing the Value Stream and eliminating waste.
- Ensure you specialize; lead Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen events to identify process wastes, understand gaps, and implement countermeasures through a solution approach.
- Collaborate with Value Stream partners to conduct in flight optimization and perform necessary in flight campaign modifications across multiple media channels.
- Secure that your organization establishes the Value Streams in scope for the program, and for each Value Stream creates a current state view of Value Stream, capabilities, Master Data, personas, applications, and key Data Flows.
- Arrange that your operation enforces safety expectations, documents and communicates hazards and unsafe conditions, conducts training to team members on safety regulations and methods.
- Coordinate between design, deployment, post deployment support and operations teams to incorporate voice of the Customer Feedback into updated documentation and standards.
- Improve product and process quality through direct operational support and monitoring of Value Stream production and new development.
- Adhere to change governance whilst ensuring that the final deliverables meet the stakeholders and customers goals and outcomes.
- Be accountable for using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Make sure that your enterprise participates in concurrent engineering efforts and critical design review to minimize product costs and maximize useful life of products.
- Oversee all warehousing, distribution, packaging, and transportation operations to ensure organization and Customer Requirements are met.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value Stream Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value Stream related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value Stream specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value Stream Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value Stream improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- When you map the key players in your own work and the types/domains of relationships with them, which relationships do you find easy and which challenging, and why?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Value Stream objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Value Stream strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- What do you measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- Who gets your output?
- What could cause delays in the schedule?
- Who is going to spread your message?
- How do you plan on providing proper recognition and disclosure of supporting companies?âââ
- What Value Stream problem should be solved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value Stream book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Value Stream self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value Stream Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value Stream areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value Stream Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value Stream projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value Stream Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Value Stream project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Value Stream project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Value Stream Project Team have enough people to execute the Value Stream project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Value Stream project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Value Stream Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value Stream project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value Stream Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value Stream project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value Stream project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value Stream project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value Stream project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value Stream project with this in-depth Value Stream Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value Stream projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value Stream and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value Stream investments work better.
This Value Stream All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.