This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Virtualization assessment.
'It is very user-friendly and easy to use and get results. We have found the support response to be excellent. They will reach back within hours.' - Director Process Improvement and Analytics in the Healthcare Industry
'The complete process from procuring the product to getting started and help from the vendor was very collaborative and positive. Ease of use is great and there is enough documentation available to troubleshoot issues. ' - Vice President in the Finance Industry
'An amazing company that really cares about its clients. The developer team stays in touch with its clients to improve the product and the sales team makes sure that we have everything we need to succeed and isn't too pushy or aggressive. Overall a very good product from an innovative player in the space of business analytics. In addition to all that, getting The Art of service's Self-Assessments into our enterprise was smooth and efficient.' - Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Virtualization Self-Assessment?
The Virtualization Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Virtualization work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Virtualization task and that every Virtualization outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Virtualization opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Virtualization advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Virtualization Self-Assessment. Featuring 685 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Virtualization improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Virtualization Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 685 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Virtualization Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Virtualization Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Virtualization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Virtualization and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Virtualization with this Virtualization Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 685 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Whats the best design framework for Virtualization organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Define Question: What is our Virtualization Strategy?
- Measure Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect Virtualization workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Analyze Question: What potential environmental factors impact the Virtualization effort?
- Improve Question: What would be the goal or target for a Virtualization's improvement team?
- Control Question: Is the Virtualization scope manageable?
- Sustain Question: In the case of a Virtualization project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Virtualization project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Virtualization project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Value [to you] of the Virtualization Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Virtualization Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.