Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Voice of Customer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Voice of Customer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Voice of Customer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Voice of Customer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Voice of Customer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What are your customers saying and feelings about your competitors and what are the perceptions of your competitors and how well do the competitors meet the needs, wants, and desires?
- What would make you choose to contact customer service representatives using online/ mobile interaction channels, like chat or messaging?
- Do you have a consistent strategy to integrate the Voice of the Customer in the digital space into your organizations planning process?
- What are your customers needs, wants, desires and intentions and how do relate to your organization, brand, products/services?
- Which customer feedback levels is taken to a managerial level whereby feedback is disseminated throughout your organization?
- Do you find your product team struggling to access the voice of customer stored in Salesforce Service Cloud?
- What are the current best practices in machine learning and large data to inform marketing decision making?
- What are your listening posts and what other types of input do you gather from customers, besides surveys?
- Do you use a formal process for voice of the customer & aligning customer needs with project requirements?
- When does marketing find out whether the positioning, buzz, and demand creation activities actually work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Voice of Customer book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Voice of Customer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Voice of Customer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Voice of Customer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Voice of Customer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Voice of Customer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Voice of Customer Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Voice of Customer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you have access to stakeholders when you need them?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data needs?
- Requirements Management Plan: Could inaccurate or incomplete requirements in this Voice of Customer project create a serious risk for the business?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the Voice of Customer projects sustainability strategy that will ensure Voice of Customer project results will endure or be sustained?
- Cost Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Project Management Plan: Is there an incremental analysis/cost effectiveness analysis of proposed mitigation features based on an approved method and using an accepted model?
- Risk Data Sheet: What are you weak at and therefore need to do better?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How many different communications channels does a Voice of Customer project team with six people have?
- Procurement Audit: Are periodic audits made of disbursement activities?
Step-by-step and complete Voice of Customer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Voice of Customer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Voice of Customer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Voice of Customer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Voice of Customer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Voice of Customer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Voice of Customer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Voice of Customer project with this in-depth Voice of Customer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Voice of Customer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Voice of Customer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Voice of Customer investments work better.
This Voice of Customer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.