Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Voice of the Customer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Voice of the Customer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Voice of the Customer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Voice of the Customer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Voice of the Customer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Analyze voice of customer: Has your organization undertaken broad customer feedback through the points of interaction and leveraged the information to drive positive change and satisfaction?
- What policies, processes and/or systems do customer service representatives and agents believe facilitate or inhibit ability to resolve customer problems and requests on the first contact?
- Implementing large scale processes to gather and feed back the voice of the customer : Do you have the capacity to gather the customers voice on every one of your channels of touchpoints?
- How do you propose recommendations for improvement based on the insights? Present actionable information and not just data. Do you use actual customer comments to emphasize your point?
- Have you developed an evaluation plan? The basis of your evaluation plan will be how success is defined and measured. What evaluation process/tools will you need to monitor success?
- As a brand with real and depth roots, as one of the actors on the market, even compared with your history and your past products, you should innovate. What does innovate mean?
- When constructing a survey, wording of the questions is very important. For example, How satisfied are you with the service you received? How do you monitor this wording?
- How can you ensure that when a customer contacts your organization with a problem or request, his/her problem or request is resolved satisfactorily on the first contact?
- Do you know what motivates your customers, so you can score and accurately determine if they will buy, or buy again - no matter how many times your click bait is taken?
- To achieve your ideals for consumer participation, where should your team begin to focus its efforts to build on current strengths and to overcome current weaknesses?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Voice of the Customer book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Voice of the Customer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Voice of the Customer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Voice of the Customer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Voice of the Customer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Voice of the Customer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Voice of the Customer Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Voice of the Customer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Voice of the Customer project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is Voice of the Customer project work proceeding in accordance with the original Voice of the Customer project schedule?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for inducting new staff to maximize workplace contributions are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Audit: What effect would a better risk management program have had?
- Change Management Plan: Has the target training audience been identified and nominated?
- Procurement Audit: Do staff involved in the various stages of the process have the appropriate skills and training to perform duties effectively?
- Activity Resource Requirements: How many signatures do you require on a check and does this match what is in your policy and procedures?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you determine the meeting length and time of day?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Executing Process Group: What are the Voice of the Customer project management deliverables of each process group?
Step-by-step and complete Voice of the Customer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Voice of the Customer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Voice of the Customer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Voice of the Customer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Voice of the Customer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Voice of the Customer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Voice of the Customer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Voice of the Customer project with this in-depth Voice of the Customer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Voice of the Customer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Voice of the Customer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Voice of the Customer investments work better.
This Voice of the Customer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.