Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Vulnerability and Patch Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Vulnerability and Patch Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Vulnerability and Patch Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Vulnerability and Patch Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Vulnerability and Patch Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What are the providers procedures for configuration management, patch installation and change management for all servers and PCs involved in delivery of contracted services?
- Do the project proponents have your organizational capacity to successfully incorporate, manage, and deliver risk management measures to the project?
- What is how you would pitch vulnerability management to your executives in a cost saving way rather than coming across as demanding more resources?
- Do you use clearly marked cable and equipment markings in order to minimize the chance that the wrong network cables will be accidentally patched?
- Do you manage all changes to mobile device operating systems, patch levels, and applications via your organizations change management processes?
- Are system, application, and security patches applied to workstations and servers on a routine basis within a formal patch management process?
- What would be the impact on the integrity, availability and/or confidentiality of the asset if a threat were able to exploit a vulnerability?
- Are appropriate operating system updates and security patches being applied in a timely manner to all department computers and servers?
- Why are other organizations monitoring, collecting, processing, and analyzing increasingly large quantities of event and incident data?
- Does a partner need access to all your organizations assets, or can its access be limited to a less critical, more appropriate subset?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Vulnerability and Patch Management book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Vulnerability and Patch Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Vulnerability and Patch Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Vulnerability and Patch Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Vulnerability and Patch Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Vulnerability and Patch Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Vulnerability and Patch Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Vulnerability and Patch Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Source Selection Criteria: What past performance information should be requested?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the Vulnerability and Patch Management project cutting across the entire organization?
- WBS Dictionary: Are there procedures for monitoring action items and corrective actions to the point of resolution and are corresponding procedures being followed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are stakeholders chosen and what roles might they have on a Vulnerability and Patch Management project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is a general description of the processes under performance measurement and assessment?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do people have the competencies to meet the strategic objectives?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been briefed by the Vulnerability and Patch Management project team?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the Vulnerability and Patch Management projects completion date?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do you need to convince people that its well worth the time and effort?
Step-by-step and complete Vulnerability and Patch Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Vulnerability and Patch Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Vulnerability and Patch Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Vulnerability and Patch Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Vulnerability and Patch Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Vulnerability and Patch Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Vulnerability and Patch Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Vulnerability and Patch Management project with this in-depth Vulnerability and Patch Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Vulnerability and Patch Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Vulnerability and Patch Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Vulnerability and Patch Management investments work better.
This Vulnerability and Patch Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.