Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Vulnerability Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Vulnerability Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Vulnerability Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Vulnerability Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Vulnerability Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Do you have a policy for your vulnerability management program that defines the methodology for scanning, analysis/prioritization, remediation of vulnerabilities?
- Do the project proponents have your organizational capacity to successfully incorporate, manage, and deliver risk management measures to the project?
- What is how you would pitch vulnerability management to your executives in a cost saving way rather than coming across as demanding more resources?
- What is the process for determining and implementing preventative, detective, and corrective controls on a financial organizations network?
- Does a partner need access to all your organizations assets, or can its access be limited to a less critical, more appropriate subset?
- What is the performance of existing financial mechanisms for pursuing vulnerability reduction in developing and emerging economies?
- How many different regulatory compliance requirement sets is your organization currently required and/or choosing to comply with?
- How effective is your organizations vulnerability management program at mitigating or minimizing the success of a cyber attack?
- What countermeasures should be taken into consideration during implementation phase to counter any identified vulnerability?
- What if you fail to find any reasonably specific vulnerability or attack information on a particular attack packet sequence?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Vulnerability Management book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Vulnerability Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Vulnerability Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Vulnerability Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Vulnerability Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Vulnerability Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Vulnerability Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Vulnerability Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, relative importance, and the ways in which achievement will be measured?
- Contractor Status Report: What are the minimum and optimal bandwidth requirements for the proposed solution?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP) include?
- Risk Register: Amongst the action plans and recommendations that you have to introduce are there some that could stop or delay the overall program?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Vulnerability Management project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Planning Process Group: Is the pace of implementing the products of the program ensuring the completeness of the results of the Vulnerability Management project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Vulnerability Management project risks at various Vulnerability Management project stages?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost performance measurement at the point in time most suitable for the category of material involved, and no earlier than the time of actual receipt of material?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
Step-by-step and complete Vulnerability Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Vulnerability Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Vulnerability Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Vulnerability Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Vulnerability Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Vulnerability Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Vulnerability Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Vulnerability Management project with this in-depth Vulnerability Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Vulnerability Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Vulnerability Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Vulnerability Management investments work better.
This Vulnerability Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.