Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical White Belt Certification Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any White Belt Certification related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated White Belt Certification specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the White Belt Certification Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which White Belt Certification improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How many acres would your organization need to sample to determine if the new process made a difference?
- Does quality management, by using ISO 9000 and Six Sigma, contribute to the strategy of a organization?
- Are you willing to consider changing your organization to match the process and focus on the customer?
- Do you really believe that a Lean Culture of Engaged Team Performance is possible and even desirable?
- Does the new process have a negative impact on business objectives like costs or on the environment?
- Which of your organizations beliefs, traditions, and practices have a beneficial impact on quality?
- What statistical software ÃÂÃÂ if any ÃÂÃÂ is required, or are you expected to make calculations by hand?
- What changes in product, service, or process design are required to achieve your improvement goals?
- How does your organizations Emergency Operations Plan relate to the Local Hazards Mitigation Plan?
- How many projects will your organization undertake at the beginning of your Six Sigma initiative?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the White Belt Certification book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your White Belt Certification self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the White Belt Certification Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which White Belt Certification areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough White Belt Certification Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage White Belt Certification projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step White Belt Certification Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 White Belt Certification project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its relationship with its (past) staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Lessons Learned: How was the political and social history changed over the life of the White Belt Certification project?
- Procurement Audit: Are all pre-numbered checks accounted for on a regular basis?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the White Belt Certification project performing better or worse than planned?
- Scope Management Plan: Quality standards - are controls in place to ensure that the work was not only completed and also completed to meet specific standards?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its systems for assisting staff with career planning and employment placements are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Planning Process Group: In which White Belt Certification project management process group is the detailed White Belt Certification project budget created?
- Procurement Audit: Is the accounting distribution of expenses included with the request for payment?
- Lessons Learned: To what extent was the evolution of risks communicated?
Step-by-step and complete White Belt Certification Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 White Belt Certification project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 White Belt Certification project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 White Belt Certification project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 White Belt Certification project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 White Belt Certification project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 White Belt Certification project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any White Belt Certification project with this in-depth White Belt Certification Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose White Belt Certification projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in White Belt Certification and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make White Belt Certification investments work better.
This White Belt Certification All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.