Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Workforce Capabilities Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Workforce Capabilities related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Workforce Capabilities specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Workforce Capabilities Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Workforce Capabilities improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What critical skills and capabilities need to be retained now to ensure that the right talent, in the right jobs and in the right locations is in place to fully leverage the recovery?
- Are you scheduling times for reflection and using specific practices to get fast feedback and valid input from key stakeholders, like hiring managers and students and department?
- Have you delivered on each of the key elements contained in the workforce scorecard â that is, workforce success, leadership and behaviors, capabilities, mind set and culture?
- What critical skills and capabilities does your organization need to retain to ensure that the right talent, in the right jobs will secure your organizations longterm growth?
- What gaps in competencies, positions, employees currently exist in the workforce that will need to be reduced or eliminated to achieve the future vision of your organization?
- How can a workplace culture become a more powerful incubator of the single greatest determiner of organization success â the further unfolding of human capabilities?
- Will developments enable people to attain higher living standards, better working conditions, greater economic security, and improved health and longevity?
- How does the effectiveness of the systems engineering workforce impact the overall systems engineering capability of your organization?
- Does the workforce transformation team have the breadth and depth of capabilities to design and deliver the workforce of the future?
- What is the current gap in delivery capability that re training current workforce cannot achieve in sufficient time or in quantity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Workforce Capabilities book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Workforce Capabilities self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Workforce Capabilities Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Workforce Capabilities areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Workforce Capabilities Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Workforce Capabilities projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Workforce Capabilities Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Workforce Capabilities project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Have other controls and solutions been implemented in other services which could be applied as an alternative to additional funding?
- Team Member Status Report: Is there evidence that staff is taking a more professional approach toward management of your organizations Workforce Capabilities projects?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of information goes in a quality assurance plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for the post implementation review process?
- Issue Log: Do you often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all involved Workforce Capabilities project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Workforce Capabilities project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Would avoiding any of corresponding impact the Workforce Capabilities projects chance of success?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
Step-by-step and complete Workforce Capabilities Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Workforce Capabilities project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Workforce Capabilities project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Workforce Capabilities project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Workforce Capabilities project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Workforce Capabilities project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Workforce Capabilities project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Workforce Capabilities project with this in-depth Workforce Capabilities Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Workforce Capabilities projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Workforce Capabilities and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Workforce Capabilities investments work better.
This Workforce Capabilities All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.