Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Workforce Management Solutions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Workforce Management Solutions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Workforce Management Solutions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Workforce Management Solutions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 957 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Workforce Management Solutions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 957 standard requirements:
- How fast does your organization move to implement and scale digital workforce, when the benefits from robotic process automation are high and the payback period is so attractive, at just under one year?
- Is the solution you use integrated with other components of the contact team infrastructure, as the ACD or IVR system, allowing you to optimize operational components as well as the workforce?
- Does the solution you use have any provision for automatic data exchange with outsourced contact centers, so that you can augment your existing agent pool without losing control of quality?
- Have you assessed the potential savings on health care costs and the effect on the wellness and morale of your workforce by using robots to relieve tedious or potentially deleterious tasks?
- Why might some workers be willing to accept temporary jobs when the wages are lower than the already stated of permanent workers in the same occupation who have comparable human capital?
- Did you benchmark the findings from the workload analysis against the workload/performance of a similar business unit within and/or outside your organization to validate requirements?
- Does your WFM system feature an agent input/self-service component (i.e., can agents via pc or a dedicated kiosk submit scheduling preferences, request time off, trade shifts, etc.)?
- Does your solution provide a single source of the truth of management information for all data from the contact management, call recording and workforce management solutions?
- Is the no double standard policy (threat information distributed to military, civilian, and contractor workforce) followed/understood when disseminating threat information?
- How will the supplier understand your business to ensure that along with the technology, the necessary changes are made within your organization and to people and process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Workforce Management Solutions book in PDF containing 957 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Workforce Management Solutions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Workforce Management Solutions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Workforce Management Solutions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Workforce Management Solutions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Workforce Management Solutions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Workforce Management Solutions Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Workforce Management Solutions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will it help promote wellness at your organization and reduce insurance costs?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: If you can not fix it, how do you do it differently?
- Procurement Audit: Are risks managed to provide reasonable assurance regarding department procurement objectives?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the Workforce Management Solutions project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the Workforce Management Solutions projects life cycle?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Workforce Management Solutions project baseline?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Workforce Management Solutions project manager qualified and experienced in Workforce Management Solutions project management?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do people from other organizations see as your organizations weaknesses?
Step-by-step and complete Workforce Management Solutions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Workforce Management Solutions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Workforce Management Solutions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Workforce Management Solutions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Workforce Management Solutions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Workforce Management Solutions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Workforce Management Solutions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Workforce Management Solutions project with this in-depth Workforce Management Solutions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Workforce Management Solutions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Workforce Management Solutions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Workforce Management Solutions investments work better.
This Workforce Management Solutions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.