Serve as advisor to the Water Power Technologies Offices Operations Supervisor in executing multiple aspects of strategic planning; Operational Planning/programming; internal and external budget/finance; Human Resources, Workforce Management, and planning; and other administrative duties.
More Uses of the Workforce Management Toolkit:
- Be accountable for providing technical and specialization advice to Trading Response Teams (Duty Managers, Business Support Teams and Business Continuity teams) in the event of emergencies and crises.
- Be accountable for managing requisitions through accurate documentation of all recruitment related data and information as per current recruitment legislation and agreed client process at all times.
- Perform User Requirements analysis; facilitate Business Process design sessions, identify gaps, issues and reporting Risk Areas as part of a Software Implementation delivery team.
- Establish that your venture oversees the development and delivery of training and Development Efforts that can be implemented and replicated by leadership throughout your organization.
- Confirm you coach; lead delivery of Business Continuity Plans and Crisis Management plans, guidance and systems in order to ensure a planned response for a wide range of risks.
- Manage: partner with leadership to hold team accountable for managing clients effectively and escalating risks and blocking issues appropriately.
- Deploy effective recruitment delivery and attraction strategies, using relevant sourcing channels to reduce time to hire and increase account profitability.
- Support the achievement of key Service Level measurements and Key Performance Indicators through Operational Excellence, process adherence and Continuous Improvement.
- Provide skill in facilitation to draw out knowledge and insight from group members using tools and exercises to keep group considerations moving smoothly.
- Lead commercial Team Meetings in order to better understand strategies and advise on ethics and compliance issues so as to facilitate the creation of a robust ethical and compliant culture.
- Pilot: champion successful product and project launches in collaboration with CX operations, Workforce Management, training, communications and quality teams.
- Lead account strategy sessions and work on large or tactically important targeted accounts in conjunction with the Account Management.
- Identify areas of Process Improvement, service enhancement and opportunities to increase the scope of the service and communicate appropriately to relevant parties.
- Ensure accounts are collected in compliance with all applicable regulations and internal Performance Standards in order to meet or exceed the monthly goal objectives of your organization budget.
- Confirm your organization utilizes Project Management Best Practices to set goals, coordinate activities, ensure Stakeholder Input, and track milestones to completion.
- Manage work with your managed Service Provider to establish supplier metrics and Performance Feedback to drive ongoing program improvement, relying on data to drive Decision Making.
- Secure that your venture complies; focuses on safety/security/ compliance as you build a Safety Culture that integrates proActive Safety solutions throughout your business.
- Formulate: conduct proactive Compliance Risk assessments and review of trading activity, strategies and business communications in order to ensure compliance with applicable Rules And Regulations enacted by external regulatory authorities.
- Guide: partner with Account Manager/sales executive and knowlEdge Network to ensure successful implementation of account strategies and resolution to service issues.
- Be accountable for creating and managing compliance information and Performance Reporting showing integrity, courage and sound judgement about compliance and ethics.
- Steer: partner with organization leaders to develop and maintain a diversity dashboard to better understand your organizations workforce representation.
- Manage and communicate tradeoff decisions between scope (value in expected ROI) and schedule (higher Operating Expense in longer release cycles).
- Be accountable for assessing, coordinating, and maintaining a holistic and integrated strategy for change across different Project Work streams of a project/program.
- Be accountable for partnering with contracts team to provide key information to ensure timely preparation, dissemination, and execution of contracts negotiated by the provider Sales Team and contract specialization.
- Confirm you champion; lead the design, build, implementation and maintenance of a labor controls process that ensures compliance and governance of contract worker relationships.
- Establish that your organization provides content expertise for tool set up and implementation ensuring successful and sustainable execution of Workforce Management Tools and technologies.
- Manage work with an assigned Project Management to present Best Practices workflows to client, and appropriately responds to clients business problems.
- Provide guidance to Internal Stakeholders when evaluating Contingent Workforce staffing strategies, processes and policies to ensure your practices align with your principles.
- Intervene with existing teams where communication and effectiveness have broken down to introduce creative solution to teamwork barriers.
- Standardize: partner with Key Stakeholders across the business to provide seamless process adoption implementation and execution of key partnerships, Supplier Performance/SLAs, quality, metrics, and Continuous Improvement.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Workforce Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Workforce Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Workforce Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Workforce Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Workforce Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- How long to keep data and how to manage retention costs?
- Why should people listen to you?
- What users will be impacted?
- How are policy decisions made and where?
- Have you included everything in your Workforce Management cost models?
- Is the scope clearly documented?
- Can management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Workforce Management?
- Where do the Workforce Management decisions reside?
- How can the phases of Workforce Management Development be identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Workforce Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Workforce Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Workforce Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Workforce Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Workforce Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Workforce Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Workforce Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Workforce Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Workforce Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Workforce Management Project Team have enough people to execute the Workforce Management Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Workforce Management Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Workforce Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Workforce Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Workforce Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Workforce Management Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Workforce Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Workforce Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Workforce Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Workforce Management project with this in-depth Workforce Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Workforce Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Workforce Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Workforce Management Investments work better.
This Workforce Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.