Warrant that your organization as part of your workforce Working from Home, you continually communicate with employees, fostering a culture of transparency and balance, staying focused on protecting the team and serving your customers.
More Uses of the Working from Home Toolkit:
- Confirm your organization ensures proper scheduling by partnering with workforce to ensure proper staff coverage is meet for all Service Levels.
- Manage: coach, develop and manage the performance of direct reports to encourage a high level of accountability, performance and professional growth.
- Be certain that your organization performs daily activity relating to inbound calls and/or emails from customers inquiring about home inventory.
- Be accountable for Working from Home makes it easier to focus on results and develop professionally while spending less time commuting.
- Make sure that your organization monitors the status of customer contact inquiries to provide needed follow up and resolution of complex issues.
- Control: work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross functional issues, and consult to improve processes.
- Supervise: champion the customers issues and work on behalf to achieve resolution to queries real time using customer information, appropriate technology and the appropriate policies/procedures.
- Handle multiple priorities, work in a fast environment, and manage time effectively.
- Develop: partner with support teams and management to onboard, facilitate training, knowledge share.
- Navigate organization software programs, use web based search engines, and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Display flexibility and willingness to accept constantly changing project/program updates.
- Warrant that your organization fosters a Team Environment in which new knowledge and ideas drive growth, engagement and Continuous Improvement of associates.
- Guide: in being a people centered organization, you provide Professional Development, promotional opportunities, and a learning environment to continue to innovate.
- Govern: adequate desk space in a dedicated, contained area that is secured and protected at all times.
- Be certain that your organization as you build upon your organizations legacy, growth and innovation are at the forefront of your strategic goals.
- Establish: functional/technical skills has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Ensure you guide; build rapport with users by utilizing skilled communication to create a safe and trusting environment.
- Evaluate: work closely with management team to provide feedback and identify opportunities for improvement to Customer Service levels and operational process efficiencies.
- Lead: mobile is changing wireless for good and now you have changed Customer Care for everyone.
- Ensure your organization employees who self identify as high risk or who live with someone who is high risk have been asked to remain Working from Home.
- Govern: continuously look for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership as appropriate.
- Identify: each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.
- Steer: research and respond to telephone, written inquiries in a Call Center environment to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Control: quiet distraction free environment to ensure you can focus on training and ultimately your customers.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Working from Home Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Working from Home related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Working from Home specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Working from Home Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 933 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Working from Home improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 933 standard requirements:
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Working from Home data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to Strategic Objectives and action plans?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts--the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Working from Home models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- In retrospect, of the projects that you pulled the plug on, what percent do you wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do you wish had ended earlier?
- What is the best design framework for Working from Home organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Working from Home information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- At what point will Vulnerability Assessments be performed once Working from Home is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- How do you promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Working from Home process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Working from Home book in PDF containing 933 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Working from Home self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Working from Home Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Working from Home areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Working from Home Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Working from Home projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Working from Home Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Working from Home project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Write a oneto two-page paper describing your dream team for this Working from Home project. What type of people would you want on your team?
- Quality Audit: What has changed/improved as a result of the review processes?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human Resource Management?
- WBS Dictionary: Do the lines of authority for incurring indirect costs correspond to the lines of responsibility for management control of the same components of costs?
- Decision Log: What is the average size of your matters in an applicable measurement?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractor use objective results, Design Reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Procurement Audit: Are services/tasks combined in such a way that the market is used where relevant?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST Working from Home Project Management tool to use to determine the longest time the Working from Home project will take?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were Working from Home project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete Working from Home Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Working from Home project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Working from Home Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Working from Home project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Working from Home project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Working from Home project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Working from Home project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Working from Home project with this in-depth Working from Home Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Working from Home projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Working from Home and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Working from Home investments work better.
This Working from Home All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.