Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Zero Trust Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Zero Trust Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Zero Trust Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Zero Trust Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Zero Trust Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What were, or are, your organizations top concerns around implementing network virtualization or the barriers your organization had/has to overcome in adopting network virtualization?
- How do you find the right balance between mitigating cyber security risks and creating a workplace environment that fosters innovation and transparency?
- Which administrator type provides more granular options to determine what the administrator can view and modify when creating an administrator account?
- What must be configured for the firewall to access multiple authentication profiles for external services to authenticate a non-local account?
- Which type of security rule will match traffic between the Inside zone and Outside zone, within the Inside zone, and within the Outside zone?
- How can organizations maximize security and enable effective real-time response without slowing down employees and disrupting the business?
- What authentication mechanisms are required to provide a sufficient level of trust to allow an individual to access information?
- Why are senior management, stakeholders and investors now paying attention to cyber security as a real business risk?
- Do you have collaboration solutions that seamlessly and securely connect with your customers and strategic partners?
- How many different security technologies do you use to protect your endpoint, network and cloud environments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Zero Trust Network book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Zero Trust Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Zero Trust Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Zero Trust Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Zero Trust Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Zero Trust Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Zero Trust Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Zero Trust Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What additional Zero Trust Network project(s) could be initiated as a result of this Zero Trust Network project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Pay attention to the quality of the plans: is the content complete, or does it seem to be lacking detail?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do Zero Trust Network project team members work in the same physical location to enhance team performance?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a stakeholder management plan in place that covers topics?
- Change Request: What mechanism is used to appraise others of changes that are made?
- Cost Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Zero Trust Network project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Cost Baseline: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Zero Trust Network project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: If the baseline is now, and if its improved it will be better than now?
Step-by-step and complete Zero Trust Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Zero Trust Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Zero Trust Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Zero Trust Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Zero Trust Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Zero Trust Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Zero Trust Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Zero Trust Network project with this in-depth Zero Trust Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Zero Trust Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Zero Trust Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Zero Trust Network investments work better.
This Zero Trust Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.