Work with client technical and Executive Audiences as a trusted advisor for solutions covering enterprise Security Architecture, next gen firewall, next gen endpoint, Cloud Security, identity, and security/network orchestration and automation.
More Uses of the Zero Trust Network Toolkit:
- Methodize: clear, articulate communicator able to sell an idea and easily see connections and opportunities to build network and win win Collaboration Opportunities.
- Provide excellence in Management And Leadership for multiple teams to help achieve organization objectives.
- Be accountable for identifying Key Technology trends, and using Arms products to build demos, proof of concepts or other content around this technology.
- Confirm you champion; lead with an intentional Change Management focus to ensure buy in to the external impact strategy across your organization through transparent, regular communication and Feedback Loops.
- Ensure your strategy prepares brief data reports, summaries, or SOPs on progress in Extracting Data, compiling data sets, and approved procedures.
- Ensure you understand who or what is connecting to the network and how to properly implement security framework as Access Control and Zero Trust.
- Oversee and coordinate with Frontier Planning, Production Control, Purchasing, and Inspection in the work scope generation and Work Package creation.
- Be accountable for supporting and recommending strategies around Network Optimization, upgrades and hosted IP service configurations.
- Lead the evaluation of new Software Development products, applications, practices and techniques.
- Troubleshoot new and existing packaging problems involving design, material and processes, providing timely creative and cost effective solutions.
- Provide quality direction and responsive management for the direct reports leading each of the responsibility areas.
- Evaluate: vulnerability and mitigation assessments throughout the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (identify, protect, detect, respond and recover).
- Pilot: schedule and perform maintenance and upgrades to ensure network hardware is running supported and secure patches, hot fixes, and security patches.
- Govern: HCM strategy and transformation consulting across people, process and organization enabled by technology.
- Evaluate: work across technology boundaries (networking, compute, security, storage, analytics) to develop Cloud Architecture to meet the strategic needs of your organization.
- Develop and maintain technical and standard documentation for Program Development activity in a timely and high quality manner.
- Ensure the existence of a positive Workplace Environment that supports staff engagement, work/life integration and optimum productivity and performance.
- Coordinate with internal Development Teams and other stakeholders to ensure network Security Principles are built in from the beginning.
- Evaluate: mentor and evangelize security practices through cross functional work with Internal Stakeholders and teams.
- Drive: plan and coordinate the sequencing and allocation of daily workload for efficient use of staff, skill level, ground time, and facilities.
- Collaborate with colleagues to review and help improve processes and workflows for Network Support and implementation of new location build outs.
- Be accountable for troubleshooting WAN hardware, software and circuit connectivity problems; coordinate resolution with internal technical resources and vendors.
- Head: Effective Communication skills to understand requirements and articulate organization vision and products to customers.
- Ensure that Team Members have opportunities to grow in effectiveness through on going learning, coaching, and development.
- Ensure you integrate; lead in the development and maintenance of functional Test Plans that adequately test the defined requirements and functions.
- Be accountable for understanding the clients needs; establishing credibility; and taking accountability for delivering value to clients.
- Organize: monitor and maintain all Physical Infrastructure (network, security, and compute), cloud datacenter environments, remote office locations, and respond to critical network problems to maximize service uptime.
- Manage work with the Product Management teams to understand customer Performance Expectations and to set testing criteria to meet or achieve standards as future versions are released.
- Stay up to date with the latest Application Security developments and security trends to continually improve Internal Processes.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Zero Trust Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Zero Trust Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Zero Trust Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Zero Trust Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Zero Trust Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do customers see your organization?
- Who are your Key Stakeholders who need to sign off?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Zero Trust Network?
- Are events managed to resolution?
- How do you engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- How will effects be measured?
- Is a Zero Trust Network Team work effort in place?
- Who pays the cost?
- How is Zero Trust Network project cost planned, managed, monitored?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Zero Trust Network book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Zero Trust Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Zero Trust Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Zero Trust Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Zero Trust Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Zero Trust Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Zero Trust Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Zero Trust Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Zero Trust Network project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Zero Trust Network Project Team have enough people to execute the Zero Trust Network Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Zero Trust Network Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Zero Trust Network Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Zero Trust Network Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Zero Trust Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Zero Trust Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Zero Trust Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Zero Trust Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Zero Trust Network and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Zero Trust Network investments work better.
This Zero Trust Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.