Be accountable for identifying and moving customers from legacy architectures or security models towards a concept of Zero Trust, or implementing a Secure Access Services Edge are all in the scope of your possible projects.
More Uses of the Zero Trust Security Toolkit:
- Ensure you unite; consulted extensively in one or more Cybersecurity domains of Identity And Access Management (IAM), Data/Information Protection, Threat Management and Security Operations Management.
- Collect and analyze data to improve messaging and positioning of Security Product demonstrations.
- Methodize: work closely with members of the Product Marketing and sales Engineering teams to Design Security demonstrations scenarios.
- Apply technical knowledge to architecture Security Solutions that meet business, IT, Regulation and Compliance needs, infusing key Security Technologies where appropriate.
- Ensure you aid; lead Performance Engineering and an appreciation of what it takes to provide highly resilient services.
- Manage: partner with the broader Marketing Team to amplify your message, provide customer education, and generate demand.
- Formulate: design and demonstrate an Information security solution that is scalable and easy to adapt with changing Business Requirements.
- Ensure you raise; understand clients Business Initiatives and requirements and map Business Needs into technical and Security Architecture.
- Guide: Network Security, segmentation, micro Segmentation Strategy, design, and implementation.
- Generalize this understanding to design reusable Data Access, storage, analytics, workflow and planning components.
- Translate Product Capabilities into simple, compelling messages that resonate with customers and help them understand your vision of Zero Trust.
- Identify: partner with the security and Information Technology teams to develop and maintain a Zero Trust Security Architecture to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of organization data.
- Collaborate with software Engineering teams to integrate successful experiments into large scale, highly complex production services.
- Ensure you reorganize; build common Information Model of assets used in your security demonstrations scenarios.
- Drive process of Vendor Selection and implementation of network Security Products, as Firewalls, Intrusion Detection systems, etc.
- Ensure your operation establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains trust and respect.
- Methodize: work directly with key personnel to identify, establish, and communicate Key Performance Indicators needed to meet requirements.
- Recruit support from stakeholders throughout your organization to ensure success of each Network Security initiative, program, and project.
- Interact with security engineers, Product Managers and related domain experts to dive deep into the types of challenges that you need Innovative Solutions for.
- Manage you as you pursue your disruptive New Vision to make Data Accessible, usable and valuable to everyone.
- Provide assessment services, compliance audits, Security Consulting and advisory services.
- Oversee the architecture domain of multiple complex security projects and infrastructure across multiple platforms; network and/or applied Security Technologies.
- Interact with security engineers and related domain experts to dive deep into the types of challenges that you need Innovative Solutions for.
- Be certain that your organization complies; this is an unparalleled time of change with new information Security Challenges arising each day.
- Ensure you are an astute advisor on Security Transformation, Security Strategy and Security Operations (SOC).
- Initiate: flexibility you are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected.
- Be accountable for understanding how people in various industries and job functions use data to plan and make decisions.
- Oversee: from design to deployment, support, and maintenance, your Technology Solutions and services are designed with a constant focus on supporting your customers missions.
- Supervise: Statistical Analysis, Predictive Modeling, simulation, Machine Learning, and Artificial intelligence.
- Help create and improve materials and training documentation to demonstrate new product features and educational opportunities.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Zero Trust Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Zero Trust Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Zero Trust Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Zero Trust Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Zero Trust Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you manage Zero Trust Security risk?
- What are the known security controls?
- Why is this needed?
- Which costs should be taken into account?
- How will you know that a change is an improvement?
- How do you manage scope?
- How do you hand over Zero Trust Security context?
- Are your responses positive or negative?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- Where do you need Zero Trust Security improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Zero Trust Security book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Zero Trust Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Zero Trust Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Zero Trust Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Zero Trust Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Zero Trust Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Zero Trust Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Zero Trust Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Zero Trust Security project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Zero Trust Security Project Team have enough people to execute the Zero Trust Security Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Zero Trust Security Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Zero Trust Security Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Zero Trust Security Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Zero Trust Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Zero Trust Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Zero Trust Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Zero Trust Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Zero Trust Security and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Zero Trust Security investments work better.
This Zero Trust Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.